Are you job hunting?...

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by brass journo, Apr 27, 2007.

1. brass journo

brass journo Member

... or looking for extra pennies? If so, I may know of something you might be interested in and is great fun!

e-mail me at info@expressivo.co.uk if you are interested - and yes it is all very much above board!!

2. dyl

dyl Active Member

That's all a bit vague, Tabby! Can you give people a little bit more info?

3. leisa

leisa Active Member

it's selling childens books...I'm gnna do it, it looks vry good fun!! will let tabby tell more

4. brass journo

brass journo Member

As Leisa said it is selling children's books - I just didn't want to advertise too much on here!

Anyway, if anyone's interested take a look at www.usbornebooksathome.co.uk - An old school friend of mine is an author for these books and they are great - really good for kids of all ages and loads of different topics.

If anyone wants to knwo more still e-mail me or look at the website. If they want to contact Usborne direct use the reference CLE23187 in any mails.

It may be that you don't want to earn pennies but may like the books anyway and fancy buying the kiddies some!

5. brass journo

brass journo Member

You can now log on to my wesbite to find out more at www.usborneonline.org/tabbyclegg

feel free to browse, buy or get free books for you or your school or library.

6. brass journo

brass journo Member

Or feel free to contact me