Are you being good???

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Just Crazy, Nov 29, 2005.

1. Just Crazy

Just Crazy Member

Well we are nearly in Decemeber and he has been watchin all year round to see if we are being good (father christmas i mean)

So what will you be asking father christmas for this year?;)
  2. HBB

HBB Active Member

A practice mute and an IPod! :D
  3. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

Damn the practice mute - get a decent set of headphones for the iPod so noone else has to share your taste in music. Harrumph!
  4. Will the Sec

160GB hard drive Sky+ type thingy with a DVD Recorder built in.

'Scoming very early, too.

I've been a good tMP compere/bully this year...
  5. To be honest.. I wouldn't mind Shane from Xfactor as a stocking filler this year!
  6. MattB

MattB Member

I'm asking Santa for a couple more good results and the last few players to complete the band!

I've been a very good boy this year- ask the wife!!
  7. dyl

dyl Active Member

Some humbugs for Will please Santa! ;)
  8. Key2207

Key2207 Member

I wouldn't mind either ;)
  9. Will the Sec

LONG since pre purchased...
  10. tinytimp

tinytimp Member

I've already been bought a new winter coat and boots (but not allowed to have them till Christmas grr :mad: ).

Other than that, I've asked for the usual girly stuff - perfume etc. and also the new Welsh rugby 125th anniversary jersey.
  11. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

A visit from DIY SOS to finish my Daughters Bedroom, the upstairs landing, put the floor down in the front room, finish the studio and the Garage and do all the 101 other jobs that need to be done! (oh and a new Kitchen too!).
  12. Melph

Melph Member

I have been very good this year and as a reward, I have asked Santa to not visit me and to give Chunky a present instead....... some talent!
  13. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

We got one of those last week :D its brilliant!

I have of course been a very good girl (can you imagine me being naughty?!)

I've asked for a silent brass thingy, a gig bag for my cornet and a pink mouthpiece. I'm sure there was something else aswell :tongue: oh well, that'll do nicely anyway!
  14. six pints

six pints Active Member

nah i taxed him ages ago. hes locked under my bed eating biscuits now and im not letting him out!!
  15. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

Gee Melph thats so kind of you. :wink:
  16. Melph

Melph Member

Well, its that time of year isnt it.

All i want are my two front teeth (knocked out by chunky due to my last posting)
  17. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

As if I would do that....... Think you have me mistaken for somebody else you may have upset.

What I would like for Christmas.......

People keep asking me and I have no idea they all seem put off when I say an Audi A8!
  18. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

To have 2 GOOD RESULTS at the next contests we go to next year Butlins and the AREA and hope we get 2 GOOD ADJUDIACTORS at BOTH CONTESTS:clap:
  19. Melph

Melph Member

Now that is a christmas wish!!!!!!!
  20. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

2 GOOD Adjudicators! thats more than a wish thats an Impossibilty! 2 Breathing might be manageable :D !.

(reminds me of the joke about the guy on the Island, a Bridge and what Women Want)....