Are you a tMP Saddict?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by DaveR, Feb 24, 2006.

?

How long do you spend on tMP?

1. Less than once per month

3 vote(s)
    3.1%
  2. Less than once per week

1 vote(s)
    1.0%
  3. Less than once per day

9 vote(s)
    9.3%
  4. Less than 1 hour per day

20 vote(s)
    20.6%
  5. 1 - 3 hours per day

43 vote(s)
    44.3%
  6. 3 - 6 hours per day

16 vote(s)
    16.5%
  7. 6 - 10 hours per day

3 vote(s)
    3.1%
  8. More than 10 hours per day

2 vote(s)
    2.1%
  1. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

My name is Dave and I am a tMP saddict. Since discovering this site, I find I have to log onto it every time I am near a computer. As I work for an IT company, this means I am logged on all day long! :oops: (Please don't tell my boss!!)

Do you find yourself logging in at strange times of the day and night to check for new posts? Are you logged on for more than a couple of hours a day? If so, then you too are probably a saddict!

But just how addicted are you? Lets find out......

Last edited: Feb 24, 2006
  2. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

I'm not on as much as I used to be when I first joined the site.... but I'm still on most days.

3. Di

Di Active Member

A tMP Saddict? I have absolutely no idea what you could be talking about. :dunno

4. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

Yeah, right :rolleyes: . I've seen you still logged in at 2am!! :tongue:

Last edited: Feb 24, 2006
  5. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

I've just noticed a booboo in the poll - the first option ought to be less than once a month, not less than once a year!! :oops:

6. Naomi McFadyen

:lol: I'm sure there's people who just register and then dont come on for a year, or ever.... you never know, it may get a vote :p

7. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

Sorted.

:tup

8. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

Thanks!! :clap:

9. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Very true... but that doesn't mean they don't view or read what's on here. I see another noteable musician make their first post recently, but they have been a member for several years. Nowt wrong with that...:)

10. Naomi McFadyen

Course there's nothing wrong in it John.... I didn't mean or say that at all ;-)

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    vote
    thread
    tmp
    Fi
    peeps
  12. jingleram

jingleram Active Member

Mus own up to being a saddict, spend far too much time on here! But hey, knowledge intake, good for you right?!

13. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

I'm definately a saddict :tongue: on here alllll the time :tongue: and whenever I have a problem with something... this is the first place I come for help... for example with squirrels and also meanie big brothers :tongue:

Ooooh and I notice only one person has voted 10-12 hours per day... presumably thats you Di? :tongue:

14. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

Actually, I think that was me :oops: Like I say, I'm a saddict and I just.....OK, there really is no excuse for it :tongue: :D

15. Di

Di Active Member

Me? I'm not even here now. How can it be me. ;)

16. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hehe, I didn't say you did say that Naomi... I was just pointing it out so that if there are any tMP'ers who are zero posters AND also avid readers reading this thread... that I'd like to reinforce to them that it is OK to do that...:) Didn't want anyone feeling under pressure to post that's all...:D

17. andywooler

andywooler Supporting Member

Having been made redundant last November, tMp has been a life saver in helping to fill in those gaps between the endless job applications, networking, phone calls that have to be made! (hence my increased activity of late!)
    That is shortly due to change as i am very very close to a job offer!

18. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

well SOMEONE fibbed on they're vote then didn't they?!?! :tongue:

19. Di

Di Active Member

Who said that I'd voted? ;)

20. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

im never around here... ;)

(you can prove nothing)

21. Naomi McFadyen

that high vote was there when I saw the thread Fi.... suspect it was DaveR ;-)

drummergurl, us peeps that know you very well, know that you're ALWAYS on tmp at every opportunity ;-) :p

22. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    vote
    thread
    tmp
    Fi
    peeps