April Fools Day Brass Band Pranks

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Australian Euphonium, Apr 1, 2004.

1. At 12:02 am last night (Dwn U. time) I pulled off a fantastic April fools prank on one of my fellow bandsmen. I was thinking I'd like to do more of these pranks. Got any good ones?
  2. Okiedokie of Oz

Okiedokie of Oz Active Member

Damn!! I completely forgot today was April 1st!! What a day to go to school!! thank God I don't start till after 12!!! Immunity!!!
  3. Tell us more of this prank...it'll give us something to laugh about on saturday..
  4. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

By all means have fun and raise a few eyebrows, we're all up for that big time here on theMouthPiece.com, but we ask of you; please, please ... no derogatory or innapropriate posts please.

I'm sure you all understand we're just trying our best to achieve the impossible. . . i.e. to please ALL the people ALL the time. . . Thanks for your continued support.

Roger and the tMP Team

5. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

I'm not taking anything seriously till 12 today! 8)
  6. sunny_jimbob

sunny_jimbob Member

I've loaded work's photocopier with paper saying things like "Hello I am Marvin, your photocopier. Will you be my friend?"
  7. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

I sent my whole form to assembly this morning, knowing full well it was year 9 instead of year 10 and they just sat there with scowls on thire faces. They'll get me back big time. Hopefully they won't come to registration this afternoon :?
  8. Borfeo

Borfeo Member

No pranks please.........It's my birthday! :shock:
  9. Sellers_Bird

Sellers_Bird Active Member

bus driver told me that i had to use euros on the bus this morning....i jus stood there like a prize prick looking at him, until he april fooled me.... think he'd got everyone else on the bus as well cos they were all pissing themselves! he will get his come uppance.... :roll:
  10. Heppy

Heppy Member

Awwwww. Your not allowed to say that word on here. Im tellin!
  11. Sellers_Bird

Sellers_Bird Active Member

grasser! at least ive found one word that isnt modded! :lol: sorry mods btw :oops:
  12. HBB

HBB Active Member

13. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

What word!

14. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

hahaha lol, im surprised none of my form pulled any pranks on our form teacher coz we have *Modded* every thursday and every1 says shes an *Modded*!! and none of my form like her!! she once told me to leave the premises about 20 seconds after registration had ended, coz she wanted to lock the room up, so i thought to myself right ill go home then, but i didnt!! shame, all the daytime tv i couldda watched

Edit: Keppler: Please refrain from making such comments about third parties please. Is not in tMP spirit.
  15. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

sorree, i forgot that bit. :( :(

o and today one of my friends told their boyfriend they were pregnant, and another proposed to their boyfried that they have only been seeing for about 3 weeks. very funny!!! of course they later told them it was an april fools!!
  16. stopher

stopher Member

PE teacher had a word with about getting one of his pupils - the lad came to me to get a long stand. After hanging around for 10 minutes doing nothing, I asked him if that was long enough. Took him another 10 seconds to realize!
  17. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

Haha we did that one- also sent a kid to art for tartan paint, D&T for a glass hammer and Science technician for a bag of steam. Bottom set year 7. Awww bless.
  18. JamesResurgam

JamesResurgam Member

Edit: Keppler: Please refrain from making such comments about third parties please. Is not in tMP spirit.

Oh you are powerful, but I like you!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

19. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

I took out the ball from the office girls mouse, it was great watching her trying to get her PC working!
  20. Suz

Suz Member

April fools jokes

I work in the Humanities Library at Cardiff University and received a phonecall yesterday morning from a "Father Ted" asking if we stocked a journal called "People and Priests". Wasn't until I hung the phone up that I remembered what day it was!

:oops: :oops:

I searched all our databases and everything!!!

:oops: :oops: