April Fool

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by johnmartin, Apr 1, 2011.

1. johnmartin

johnmartin Active Member

2. 'Human Rights laws on keeping pensioners in enclosed spaces with no natural light, toilet facilities and with only an emergency packet of Werther’s Originals to eat for up to 8 hours.'

Love it!!

3. yorkie19

yorkie19 Active Member

Einfach klasse!

4. Alyn James

Alyn James Member

"lopsided hearing" :biggrin:

5. Bass Man

Bass Man Active Member

I think we've come to expect this from them now, it was funny the first time but I logged on this morning to find out exactly what kind of trick they would play this year

6. yorkie19

yorkie19 Active Member

I've come to expect an April Fool's trick from my 10 year old, but I still applaud the effort. It's nice to see 4BR not take themselves so seriously, and add a bit of humour to the world.

7. Mattytheshark

Mattytheshark Member

Sounds like someone got out of the wrong side of the bed today! :D

8. Tubah

Tubah Member

Well tht's spoiled that bit of light hearted fun. No place for that in the Brass Band World!!!

9. StellaJohnson

StellaJohnson Active Member

it was a rubbish april fool,

10. worzel

worzel Member

Did anyone hear the report on 3D radio on radio 4 this morning. They actually had me going for while, thinking to myself how stupid they are for falling for some PR rubbish, before realising who the real fool was :oops:

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Yep
    second
    url
    April Fool
  12. 3rdcornetsolo

3rdcornetsolo Member

nice touch

13. winterman

winterman Member

Nice to see a well written, grammatically correct, article on there for a change!

It's a shame that they can't as much care, and give that much attention to detail, on every other article they write.

14. Mattytheshark

Mattytheshark Member

My goodness this thread is full of the joys of spring isn't it!

15. Big - C

Big - C New Member

Well at least Yorkshire Prince liked it....

16. I was sat reading my bandsman and flicking through black dykes website and 4br when I saw it... I nearly choked on my croissants!!

17. Big - C

Big - C New Member

Well I have to say I didn't find it that funny myself, although I must admit James Yelland's post about Pat Lovely-Cropper and his freak accident did tickle me a bit. I somehow managed to spill my cherios all over my macbook!

18. No great loss........

Wasting Cherios however, Big C........