April Caption Competition

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by dyl, Apr 1, 2004.

1. dyl

dyl Active Member

Continuing the copyright/photocoying theme of today ;) here's the pic for April's caption competition:

Usual rules apply i.e. no prizes - it's just for fun!

Good luck! 8)
  2. HBB

HBB Active Member

Jonny made sure he cleaned up after the office party.
  3. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

In a desperate effort to get round the recent PhotCopyWatch music copying legislations, a new spray which makes music invisible as you copy it has just hit the shelves, as demonstrated here!
  4. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

Okiedokie of Oz attempts to disguise the photocopier with a can of spray paint just before 'PhotoCopyWatch' kick down the door to his bandroom!

5. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Unfortunately, Colin's poor eyesight meant that he mistook his Breville toaster for a photocopier and as we all know, Mr Muscle just doesn't work on photocopiers......
  6. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Being the ultra hygenic sort, Martin was always fastidious about cleaning the photocopier thoroughly before making even more copies of his a*se.
  7. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

But it was OK in the end as his eyesight was so bad, he hadn't a clue how or where to polish where he'd just sprayed......
  8. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

After experimenting with photocopying different body parts, Nigel noticed some slightly worrying dark marks on the glass.He went to investigate armed with antibacterial spray....
  9. Heather

Heather Member

'Come on Genie, where are you? Well, it worked with that old lamp I used to have!'
  10. HBB

HBB Active Member

They said that the photocopier was so clean you could eat your lunch off it. John did. But poor old Bert the cleaner had to clean up after him!
  11. ploughboy

ploughboy Active Member

Lynx photocopier deoderant doesn't get pulses racing
  12. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

Do the Shake & Fax and put the freshness back!
  13. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

... "the last time I photocopied my *bleeped* for the boss's wall I had huge blisters on each cheek.... darned thing won't get me this time, must cool it down first... " ...:)

sorry Mods...

Kepps: Thou shalt not beat the bleeper, Thou shalt not beat the bleeper....
  14. HBB

HBB Active Member

15. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

I just KNOW there were black specks on here.. there couldn't have been THAT many notes iin the original!
  16. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

"OK Copier listen up!, this bottle contains a really BAAAD Acid, you blab one WORD to the Copy Cops and you GETS IT .... GOT IT!"
  17. iggmeister

iggmeister Member

Freddie the Fly would have to find a better hiding place if he was to elude Eric the Exterminator
  18. Straightmute

Straightmute Active Member

In the war against Weapons of Mass Duplication, the valiant Roger Thorne was always fighting at the front line.

19. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Infiltrating Okiedokie's bandroom on behalf of Thornes Music, Agent X is caught on CCTV applying superglue to thwart the efforts of the evil Copierman :wink:
  20. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

Tippex on the monitors was bad enough but Eric the cleaner was getting really annoyed with those Blondes, they'd gone one step too far! :D