Appeal for Supporting tMP and voluntary contributions to the running costs

Discussion in 'tMP Site News & Suggestions' started by TheMusicMan, May 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hi All

Well, every now and then I make an appeal on here - not that often, but just every now and then. Once again the time has arrived for me to make this appeal to our wonderful tMP'ers generosity and better nature, and ask if anyone out there finds what we offer here at tMP a useful service and is therefore willing to help with maybe a small donation towards the running costs of the site. My costs include hosting, legal fees and other administrative costs incurred with running and managing such a busy site.

There are several ways you are able to donate, perhaps the easiest is to visit this page: http://www.themouthpiece.com/vb/payments.php and select the amount you are happy to donate from the drop down option of the 'tMP Donation' item.

You can also get to this page by going to Forum Actions > Edit Profile > then select Paid Subscriptions from the left hand panel.

You can also donate via PayPal by using john@themouthpiece.com as the username to donate to - this is my PayPal tMP account.

All contributions will be gratefully received and will be used to cover the running / hosting costs of tMP. Hoping you can help... thanks a million folks!! :D

[PS: also look out in the near future for an article on 4BR regarding the future of tMP.]

John

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    tMP
    Hi AllWell
    B)tMP Donation
    tMP'ers
    Supporting tMP
  3. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

Hi all,

For some reason this thread seems to be very prone to attack from spammers. At the moment we're not sure why this is, so to prevent further spam posts here I've temporarily locked the thread. If you want to discuss any of the options to help support tMP, then please contact John, or any member of the team via PM, and we will be happy to help.

Thanks.

Ian

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.