Anyone want a Brass in Concert ticket? FREE!!

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Anno Draconis, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Anno Draconis

Anno Draconis Well-Known Member

I have a ticket for Brass in Concert ticket (this Sunday, 16/11 at the Sage in Gateshead, starting at 9.30, in case you didn't know). Owing to a bit of a family crisis I now can't go :mad: dammit.

Anyone want it? Free to a good home (that's £25 worth of FREE ticket, can't say fairer than that) and I'll even post it to you by recorded delivery.

Form an orderly rabble here........ first PM or post in the thread gets it!!
  2. michellegarbutt

michellegarbutt Supporting Member

If no one else has beat me to it I'd like it please. Let me know and I'll send you a pm

3. Anno Draconis

if you're still thinking about it, too late I'm afraid - got a PM a moment ago
  4. michellegarbutt

michellegarbutt Supporting Member

Just seen your reply after I sent the message.

No problem
  5. ive never known a northop or ex northop player to give something away for nothing before!!;) must be a first!
  6. BoozyBTrom

BoozyBTrom Member

Sorry to Highjack this thread but i have several tickets still available if anyone wants them. They arent free though.

They are the £25 ones.

If anyone wants one please PM me.
  7. Anno Draconis

Ha ha ha, says the man with the deepest pockets and shortest arms in North Wales! I'm sure you still owe me pints from 20 years ago :D

Your lot doing Butlins? being a Mineworkers band and all....
  8. 20 years ago? i would have been 14! yeah so your probably right.... lol...i always remembert going to the beaufort arms for a pint and some bacon fries after a strenuous double maths!! not sure about butlins, theres about 500 bands in section 1, mite be a lottery!
  9. Anno Draconis

Yeah. And? :D You know as well as I do that in the Beaufort once you could reach the bar they served you ;) and if you couldn't reach the bar you went to the Cross and they STILL served you lol