Anyone remember the TV show 'Concentration'?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by imthemaddude, Feb 19, 2007.

1. imthemaddude

imthemaddude Active Member

I was teaching my year 7's how to spell the visual way today and it's the same as the old tv show 'Concentration' except I couldn't remember what it was called and as it finished in 1992, most of the kids weren't even born then, they were no use! Anyway, thanks to one of my favourite websites '' I found out what is was called. Gotta go and recreate it now though. Anyone else remember some fantastic old gameshows that used to be on tele like this and chain letters, All Clued up etc?
  2. SuperMosh

SuperMosh New Member

Going for Gold! Used to love the dodgy questions....

"Sven, which British motorway....."
  3. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

i used to like
    "The Sale Of the Century" with Nicolas Parsons on a friday tea time in the 70's .
    Plus the old favorite
    Its A Knockout when it used to be with the international teams a real cracker of a programe(Game show if you want to call it that)
  4. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

For some odd reason I always seem to remember 'Call My Bluff' from childhood days. Had an air of elegance attached to it compared to many of the shows in the last couple of decades.
  5. six pints

six pints Active Member

Trivial Pursuit!! (yes it was a TV show)

I used to eat aniseed balls when i was watching. Or sometimes aniseed twirls, if there were no balls. sigh. happy innocent days :(
  6. six pints

six pints Active Member

And the crystal maze (not that I still watch that...)