Anyone lost????

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by leisa, Apr 19, 2007.

1. leisa

leisa Active Member

an easter egg???

I just found one in my back garden (yard lol) unopened, a rolo one, not really sure what to do with that....:-?
  2. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

it was me

I wanted to give you my last rolo, but could not be certain it would not get lost in the post, so sent you the whole packet!
  3. it was me honest!!

im not just saying that coz ive already eaten all of mine...:oops: ....:tongue:
  4. glidng_slide

glidng_slide Member

maybe you should ask the easter bunny, if it is hers, she might be offering a reward.

Perhaps Giant Buttons....

.....mmmm Giant Buttons
  5. flugtastic

flugtastic Member

i think its mine because the easter bunni didnt give me any this year
  6. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Get on your knees and give praise to the Goddess Cacao. She has obviously blessed you with chocolate from heaven. Accept the gift with good grace.
  7. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

I missed out on a proper easter egg this year, was gutted! We did arrange an easter egg hunt tho, (plastic eggs filled with "candy") but managed to lose one of them! I have no idea how tho- obviously there must be some sort of easter bunny alter elgo that loses peoples easter eggs for them!
  8. leisa

leisa Active Member

Ive come to the conlusion we have a real life easter bunny!! although my boyfriend claims the egg has been there just before easter day so unfortunatly although i hate to throw away good chocolte it is not standing by the bin as neiter of us are too keen!! :-?
  9. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

Oh there definately is a real life easter bunny, and he probably is somewhere in yorkshire!- finding me an easter egg to enjoy when i get back!

*if you are reading this easter bunny make it a good one!* ;)