Anyone know PAUL JENKINS?

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by lucretia, Feb 19, 2007.

1. lucretia

lucretia Member

Paul left something of value in one of our mute boxes at Yeovil. I'd suggest he was probably playing with one of the bands that shared our changing rooms (the doors immediately to the left and right as you entered the building at the back) - was it Cwmamon / BTM?

Please PM me if you know him and can get the two of us in touch.

2. Di

Di Active Member

Hi

There is a trombone player, Paul Jenkins who conducts Pontardulais Town Band. Could it be that he was depping with one of the bands?

3. Suz

Suz Member

Paul

Paul was playing with Cwmaman band. I have text a friend in Cwmaman for contact details and will PM you once I hear back from them.

Suz

4. Di

Di Active Member

Thanks Suz. :tup:)

5. lucretia

lucretia Member

Thanks for the reply. Someone has PMd me with an email address for Paul. If I get no response from the email I'll let you know.

6. welsh_tenor

welsh_tenor Member

Hi,

Yes Paul played with us (Cwmaman) in Yeovil and I think I know what you have of his!!

Please post your details if you don't get his number and I'll pass them on for you.

Thanks,

Martyn
    Cwm

7. lucretia

lucretia Member

Paul has got in touch with me - thanks for all the replies.

8. Po's the name

Po's the name Member

Paul Jenkins

Paul is the Musical Director of Pontardulais Brass Band and "part time" trombone player for Cwmaman Institute Band - both have website...us IBEW to find them - or google
    Po.:D