Anyone here get ITV Wales?

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Kiz7, Jun 15, 2009.

1. Kiz7

Kiz7 Member

Hi everyone

Wonder if any helpful banders out there have access to ITV Wales and a vide/DVD recorder?

My daughter is due to be featured in the ITV Wales programme on the Texaco Young Musician of Wales 2009 on Tuesday 16 June at 10.35 but we cant get ITV wales in our region!

She didnt win or anything spectacular like that but at just 11 she was the youngest regional finalist and was the only brass regional finalist for south wales (there was one other brass regional finalist from north wales who I believe will be in the second programme) so it would be nice to have a copy of it even if it's only to use for embarassment purposes when she gets to those all important teenage years!!

If anyone can help me out then I'd be most grateful!

The programme's will be transmitted at 2235hrs on ITV Wales on the following dates:

16:06:09 - prog 1 - this is the one that my daughter R is in.
    23:06:09 - prog 2
    30:06:09 – the Final

Thanks

kristyann

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Wales
    ITV Wales
    Wonder
    south wales
    north wales
  3. David Mann

David Mann Member

I think you can get regional ITV programmes through Sky TV.

4. NeilW

NeilW Member

It is indeed possible to get ITV transmissions other than your own region with! a Sky / Sky+ box.

http://www.stevelarkins.freeuk.com/itv_regions_sky_digibox.htm

seems to contain sane instructions for adding the channels. Our Sky+ box works fine.

HOWEVER... I seem to remember that Sky+ refuses to record from "Other Channels" so you'll need a DVD/Video recording instead.

BBC1/2 is much easier - they're up at around channel 980

Last edited: Jun 15, 2009
  5. dyl

dyl Active Member

^ That should do the job. Failing that, I'll Sky+ it tomorrow for you just in case - can then transfer to dvd for you if you're stuck.

6. Kiz7

Kiz7 Member

THANK YOU!

I have managed to add the channel and have got a DVD recorder so just need to work out how to use it now.

Thanks for your help everyone!

7. MrsDoyle

MrsDoyle Supporting Member

Glad you got it all working...