Anyone got a spare room in Pontins???

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by skillfull brass, Oct 31, 2006.

1. skillfull brass

skillfull brass New Member

Hello all.
    I made a last minute decision to goto Pontins this weekend but can't find any rooms available so I was wondering if anyone got a spare room for this weekend??
    Prefer a double but will consider anything.

Thank You

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Pontins
    weekend
    goto Pontins
    ca
    spare room
  3. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

I'm not sure how you've tried looking, but I know that in the past it has said that they're full online, but if you ring up you there have been some spare chalets (probably the mouldy ones). If that's not the case, there usually seem to be plenty of extra sofa beds etc lying around, take a sleeping bag and I'm sure you'll find somewhere!
    Good Luck

4. tubafran

tubafran Active Member

Due to a balls up with a hotel booking 2 years ago I managed to get a room late Saturday night - just asked at the reception by the supermarket and got a room for two of us.

5. vonny

vonny Member

I'm staying out of camp, but only down the road from pontins. That's an option, and for me it was actually cheaper than the chalets. By the way I'm not tight with money I just love a bargain ;)

6. bandcampgal

bandcampgal Member

my friend rang up pontins literally 10mins ago 2 change our 2bed classic 2 a 1bed classic, and the woman at pontins sed thers loadsa chalets left!

7. skillfull brass

skillfull brass New Member

Thanks everyone - have sorted out accomidation now.

See you all there. :)

8. tubafran

tubafran Active Member

2 beds to 1 - that'll be cosy;) .

Oh and what does "Classic" mean? Is that like old cars? basically an old banger

Last edited: Nov 1, 2006
  9. bandcampgal

bandcampgal Member

oh no classic is classy - not like Popular chalets - u really don't wanna b spending a weekend in 1 of those! the best 1s r Club Classic which i can't stay in as i can't work the sliding doors when sober, never mind when hammered at 3 in the morning!

the reason for the change wuz due to 3 people suddenly deciding not to come on the last minute (non-banders i might add, disgraceful!)