Anyone doing a Christmas CD this year ?

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Jacob Larsen, Jul 24, 2006.

1. Jacob Larsen

Jacob Larsen Member

Anyone doing a Christmas CD this year ?
    I have the perfect piece for the CD...

Send me a message to find out more...
  2. Active Member

The International Staff Band recorded one in the spring called Christmas Tidings.

It is due to be ready in September.
  3. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

Thanks for that Carl, however it's going to be quite difficult to incorporate a new piece into a CD which has already been recorded don't you think? :rolleyes:

With that in mind, is there anyone who can help Jacob with his request?
  4. jonford

jonford Member

Could Jacob not tell us more about the piece in this thread? I imagine it's getting late for most bands to record a Christmas CD but a new piece in everyones Christmas repertoire is surely welcome?
  5. Jacob Larsen

Jacob Larsen Member

Ohh, yes he could :) Hehe.. The piece is called March - Jingle Bells and is a very happy march on the famous theme jingle bells... The duration is about 03.00 min.. and the style is a bit like Peter GrahamĀ“s march The Amdassadors.. The piece is NOT published and I would therefor offer the piece to bands who are doing a christmas CD...

6. Active Member

Absolutely, but now you know that the ISB have done a Christmas CD and that it is due out in September!
  7. Jacob Larsen

Jacob Larsen Member

I have midi mp3 recording of the piece.. If anyone would like to have listen to it, just send me a message... :)