Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by jimortality, May 18, 2003.

1. jimortality

jimortality Member

Anybody want me to play in their band? I'm a quality Baritone player of nearly thirty years. I've played at all the major contests (Open, Masters, Nationals and Europeans) and been in the prizes as well. I finished playing after the area contest because I seem to lose my motivation and I was doing training for a new role at work. If any top section band feels they could get me motivated and interested enough for me to want to start playing again, then this is your chance to attract my services. I live in the Nottingham area and I do have transport, although sharing would be preferable. Please EMAIL or phone 07985118581. HURRY WHILE STOCKS LAST, OFFER MUST END SOON, CLOSING DOWN SALE

Previous bands include William Davis Construction, Desford, Ransomes and Thoresby.
  2. Heather

Heather Member

You must be desperate!!!!!!!!'ve submitted this twice!!!!
  3. jimortality

jimortality Member

No, I'm not desperate at all, just making sure it gets seen.
  4. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

HAHAHAHAH :D :lol:
  5. rutty

rutty Active Member

Would you know Steve Mercs then Jim?
  6. jimortality

jimortality Member

Hi Rutty, name rings a bell, I think he plays with Carlton Brass at the moment.
  7. Baldeagle

Baldeagle Member

And Wink ,Tony and Brendon
  8. Baldeagle

Baldeagle Member

Almost forgot Alan Tyler :oops:
  10. jimortality

jimortality Member

I Know Wink And Tommy Tiler from my days at William Davis, and Brendon from before that. Tony was at Davis's before my time.
  11. rutty

rutty Active Member

So you already know half of our band then Jim ;)
  12. jimortality

jimortality Member

It looks like it, but I know lots of people, obviously not the right ones to get me into a band though.
  13. jimothy

jimothy Member

Used to play for Desford huh?

Know any old farts that played rep there for about 200 years? Well OK maybe not 200 years. But all the way from Ernest Woodhouse to the time that Howard Snell left?
  14. jimortality

jimortality Member

Erm no, I know plenty of old farts but not from that time. I played at the area in 94 and 95 with them, so I wasn't really withy them very long.
  15. jimortality

jimortality Member

Is this allowed, I'm only replying so I can keep my post in view. It's looking promising on the band front, but I won't say too much at the moment, just watch this space.
  16. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

Hi Jim,

Have a read of the rules on posting Please refrain from replying just to keep your post in view.....thanks for contributing on tMP and hope you find the band you are looking for.

Sparkly and the team
  17. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

does that include when drunk?
  18. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

Even more so..

2 of us mods don't drink.. :p
  19. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

3 Neal! remember I don't drink anymore either! :shock: :twisted: