#anybody Carolling in the NW next w/e?

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by KMJ Recordings, Dec 11, 2005.

1. KMJ Recordings

KMJ Recordings Supporting Member

Having been 'inspired' by Flixton playing carols in the Trafford Centre this afternoon, my 2 year old wants to see another 'Gas Band'...is anyone doing anything suitable for him to come and watch in the North West in the afternoon next weekend?
  2. lottie4744

lottie4744 Member

Should be a quartet out at Cheshire oaks or in Chester next weekend, not decided which yet though!
  3. BIG Paul

BIG Paul Member

Denton brass are holding a christmas concert at Denton labour club Sunday afternoon at 1:30 p.m. only £3.50 each
  4. BeatTheSheep

BeatTheSheep Member

chorley silver (youth) are at Tescos in Leyland most of Sat 17th
  5. if your in bolton , the mcwalters ford duet team might be out :)
  6. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

Flixton are playing at the bird in the hand (pub) family day in flixton Saturday. Free entry, they do decent food as well. We are also out at ASDA at the trafford centre carolling on the Sunday. You have missed out big family concert which was last night! How come all these tmpers who saw us this afternoon didn't come and say hello to me? :confused: bar humbug :tongue:
  7. KMJ Recordings

KMJ Recordings Supporting Member

I would've done if I'd have remembered what you looked like ;)

I was the one with the small boy shouting "Trumpet!!! Baritone!!!" at the top of his voice. I'll 'educate' him about trumpets later :D
  8. Colin.Doran

Colin.Doran Member

ohh will pencil my weekly shopping in for saturday the :biggrin: how comw you at leyland tesco not the chorley on ????