Any vacancies North West/West Yorkshire...

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by flump, Aug 29, 2012.

1. flump

flump New Member

I used to play cornet, but would like to move to percussion.

Is there anyone who would be willing to let me come along and hit things? :D
  2. SaxyLady

SaxyLady New Member

Can I ask you a few questions after your intriguing question?! Firstly, whereabouts are you in Yorkshire? How far on are you in your brave move to percussion - lessons/need experience? Can you play drums too? We have a vacancy at the Bradford Metropolitan Concert Band for drums and percussion, but need to know more about you and your experience, please!

Many thanks,
  3. BIG Paul

BIG Paul Member

Hi Flump

Denton are in need of someone on percussion, come along and have a go
  4. JWcornet

JWcornet Member

Lofthouse Brass Band are based between Leeds and Wakefield, just off M62, M1 and M621. We are looking for a percussionist. Give me a call if you're interested, I will message you my number.

James Whitaker
    Principal cornet
  5. Suziebabe

Suziebabe Member

Definitely, Chapeltown are a 2nd section band based in South Yorks straight off J35 of the M1, we are a freindly bunch and rehearse twice a week on Fridays 8 to 10 and Sundays 6 to 8, you would be more than welcome to have a go, please contact me if you want more details, Sue
  6. We are looking for someone to bring on at the back with vast experienced Dayle Squires, have a look at our web site @
    We also have the full kit to have a go on!!