any suggestions...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by sparkling_quavers, Mar 20, 2005.

1. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

for where I can take Raspberry and Postie when they come over to Manchester next weekend? We are going to the Eikanger concert at Dobcross on Friday and then out in town on Sat night but I am looking for something to do on Saturday daytime. It needs to be somewhere within about an hours drive of South Manchester - suggestions?! :tup

Last edited: Mar 20, 2005
  2. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

come to my house!
    Go to Cheshire Oaks
    Go to Chester Zoo (it's amazing) or the blue planet aquarium

3. Sellers_Bird

Sellers_Bird Active Member

trafford centre :D

4. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

trafford centre hmmmmmmmm been there loads of times (it's 5 mins from our house). Chester Zoo sounds cool, although I think I shall save that for when my niece comes up next (good excuse!). I was thinking perhaps go to Lymm for a nice pub lunch (if the weather is good), not very far with good food and beer!

5. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

I know, I know, I know............................ go to ....................................................

URBIS, its brilliant and its free! I've been twice and I live absolutely nowhere near Manchester, definately worth a visit!

6. ScrapingtheBottom

ScrapingtheBottom Active Member

Rach, don't go to the Imperial War Museum North - it's absolutely rubbish. i spent two hours trying to get out of the place, your sister wasn't impressed!

7. ju33les

ju33les Member

Go to Blackpool and be guinea pigs on the rides at the Pleasure Beach!!:eek:
    (Think all the rides are half price or so, as it's the start of the season!)

8. ScrapingtheBottom

ScrapingtheBottom Active Member

Aye, the pleasure beach is quality, if full of pikeys.