Any Snow?!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by snazzy_cornet_sound, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Down in 'sunny' cornwall and there is real heavy hail and the sea is all choppy!

anyone experiencing really bad weather?

I hope it isnt too bad I have band practice to get to tonight!

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    cornwall
    heavy hail
    sea
    bad weather
    isnt
  3. Snow

Yes, it's been snowing in Yorkshire. Came a day late though, it usually manages the Area weekend.

4. flugtastic

flugtastic Member

weve had snow in saddleworth.... hope it isnt as bad as it was 2 years ago for the NW area

5. needmorevodka

needmorevodka Member

There was a bit of hail here in Rugby about half hour ago. It was quite heavy for a few minutes but seems to have cleared up for the time being. I hope it stays cleared up as I've got a band rehearsal too and it's a bit of a distance away. Not too keen on the M1 at the best of times.

6. The Wherryman

The Wherryman Active Member

Here in Norfolk the sun went behind a big white fluffy cloud for 17 minutes...brrrrrrrr:p

7. AmandaD

AmandaD Member

That's because it's a leap year !

AmandaD.x.

8. Of course!!

9. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

Brrrr indeed.

The sun has re-appeared from behind the cloud, the sun is shining and all is well with the world!

10. millie6589

millie6589 Member

there's no sign of snow here in york :frown: been waitnig for it all day! its really bright but bloomin freezing too!

11. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

Back to Brrrrr the sun has disappeared again. Its really making me sad, but at least I have tMp to keep the sun shining in my world.

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    cornwall
    heavy hail
    sea
    bad weather
    isnt
  13. stevetrom

stevetrom Well-Known Member

A bit of sleet and snow in oxfordshire, and now my gutter has split. ;-(

14. Di

Di Active Member

Just heard the forecast for snow on the radio, but all is sunny and warm here!

Mind you, may be a different story 100 miles down the road at band. Any Gloucesterites around? ;)

15. The Wherryman

The Wherryman Active Member

I know a man who can work wonders with a bit of old pipe - oh sorry, I see you've already got a bass trombone player :D

16. HaleStorm

HaleStorm Member

it kicked a fair amount of snow down in sheffield for about half an hour tis morning, had some hail and stuff through the day. The sky looks angry again now....i hope it snows loads so i dont have to go to work tomorrow.

17. emziesonic

emziesonic Member

Its actually quite warm here but we did have a trickle of snow at 4, :(
    I wish it would make its mind up...

18. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

On my way home from school tonight I drove through snow, hail and some sleet - all in the space of a few miles and, apparently, centred on Hindley.

If the world was going to get piles... ;)

19. millie6589

millie6589 Member

I'm still waiting for snow :mad:

20. brassbandmaestro

brassbandmaestro Active Member

We are still waiting for the snow down here in the LSCs. I live just north of Brighton and the forecasters said its going to snow tomorrow. Hmmmm, social life!?!?!?!?

21. tam-tam2

tam-tam2 Member

In Exeter this morning we had about 10-15 seconds of snow! I got quite excited - I used to have a few snow days a year teaching Wales but not an afternoon since being darn sarth!! Oh well, never mind! Better luck next year!

22. Queen Cazza

Queen Cazza New Member

Well, I dont have any snow.. (not unusual as I'm in the tropics!)

But if this is the place to have a gripe about cruddy weather, its been raining here for about 3 weeks straight & I cant get to town as all the roads are either cut due to flooding or impassible due to the muddy conditions.

Not such a big deal, except its my Birthday on Friday & I havnt seen civilisation for 6 weeks. *sobs quietly*