any one know any good computer programmes for young children?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by merry little horn player, Jan 25, 2006.

1. Ok really need some help here. I am looking for a computer programme that is suitable for very young children I am talking 2 ½ - 3 year olds.
    I am looking for a very simple programme that I can use with them in playgroup, really so they can get to use the computer by themselves and achieve an end product without any real adult input. Any suggestions will be gratefully received

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    children
    computer programmes
    computer programme
    programme
    help
  3. Steve

Steve Active Member

Snap

Actually that aint such a daft idea. One of those match up the picture things wher you just point and click.

4. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

You could let them go nuts on Paint for a while... I used to love that, and it's creative...

5. sjg

sjg New Member

Lots of the stuff by Dorling Kindersley are worth looking at.

6. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

7. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

My World.

I've used it a little bit with year one, (5-6) but i guess it could be adapted? might be worth googling for some info?

8. rutty

rutty Active Member

My four year-old niece loves playing around on a couple of websites. Do you have internet access there or do you need standalone games?

I'll try and find the links. Though they're aimed at North American kids they're intuitive educational games

9. rutty

rutty Active Member

10. HBB

HBB Active Member

They're amazing!! The Science one.. I want to make my own thermometer now! :D

11. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

How old are you??

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    children
    computer programmes
    computer programme
    programme
    help
  13. HBB

HBB Active Member