Any Euphonium Vacancies?

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by beneuph, Oct 7, 2010.

1. beneuph

beneuph New Member

Hi all,
    I'm a first study Euphonium player studying at Huddersfield University and am currently looking for a band to join. I recently left my band at home in South Wales, The Rogerstone Band, who are in the first section where I was Principal Euphonium.
    Only problem I have is that I live at Storthes Hall in Kirkburton so the only form of transport I currently have is the bus!

If anyone has any ideas or oportunites available to me either email me at benr1992@googlemail.com
    or give me a ring on 07563 570727.

Thanks
    Ben Roberts

Last edited: Oct 7, 2010
  2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Euphonium
    @googlemail.com
    The Rogerstone Band
    Principal Euphonium
    Huddersfield University
  3. beneuph

beneuph New Member

Hi all,
    I'm a first study Euphonium player studying at Huddersfield University and am currently looking for a band to join. I recently left my band at home in South Wales, The Rogerstone Band, who are in the first section where I was Principal Euphonium.
    Only problem I have is that I live at Storthes Hall in Kirkburton so the only form of transport I currently have is the bus!

If anyone has any ideas or oportunites available to me either email me at benr1992@googlemail.com

Thanks
    Ben Roberts

4. beneuph

beneuph New Member

Hi all,

Thanks
    Ben Roberts

5. beneuph

beneuph New Member

Hi all,

Thanks
    Ben Roberts