Any composers out there?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by ComposerAndy, Jul 4, 2004.

1. ComposerAndy

ComposerAndy Member

Hello!

Been watching the forums a while out of interest as an ex Eb bass player (just taken up tenor horn, T-Horn's teaching me!) but my prinicpal study is composition and I want to get into brass band composition and arranging. I was wondering if there are any other composers there who want a chat?

Andy

2. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

3. ComposerAndy

ComposerAndy Member

When you moving the deadline too? Bit daunted by having Philip Sparke look at something I've written as well!

(Is that licky? :oops: )

4. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Undecided as yet Andy, but we are thinking that if the Dinner Dance goes ahead, that we could present to the winners there... so that might mean at least an extension of 1 month, maybe slightly more.

Keep an eye out... Oh, and Philip is a good chap, he won't tear your composition entry to threads...;) how better way is there for a novice composer to have a chance for someone none other than PS to review your composition. :lol:

Go on... go for it... :)

5. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

Hi Andy,
    I'll add you to my msn list once I have net setup in my house and will have a chat with you at some point... hopefully that will be sooner rather than later! :shock:

ttfn ;-)

6. ComposerAndy

ComposerAndy Member

Nice one!

7. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

no worries... email or something if you need too for now... I wont have net setup in my house until the 16th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:wow