Any Cohabiting Males Around??????

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by clare_euph, Mar 29, 2006.

1. clare_euph

clare_euph Member

Hello TMP users!

I have often admired this forum from afar, and have just signed up to be an active user!!

I don't suppose there are any cohabiting males around there (ie men who live with their partner, but not married), who would be able to fill out a questionairre for me?? I have a Family Law project as part of my degree, relating to attitudes of cohabiting men regarding inheritance -- pretty dull sounding I know! The questionairre will take about 10 mins to fill in, and would also be a HUGE help to a woman in need!!

Anybody willing and able to help, please email

Cheers!!!!! :)
  2. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

I've emailed you. ;)
  3. brasscrest

brasscrest Active Member

:hi to active tMP membership, Clare!

I don't qualify as a subject for your study, but I wish you well as you work toward your degree. One thing about your request - does your study include only men from the UK, or from any country (we have a fair amount of international representation on tMP)?
  4. clare_euph

clare_euph Member

Any really! The survey just relates to people's opinions as how they think inheritance should work when co-habiting!
  5. clare_euph

clare_euph Member

Cheers, have just sent the questionairre to you!!

Clare :)
  6. clare_euph

clare_euph Member

A HUGE thank you to those who have already filled in the questionniare!!! Any other cohabiting males would be greatly appreciated ;-)
  7. clare_euph

clare_euph Member

Hey!! Thanks for the great response so far, although I am still waiting for a few questionnaires back, so it would be fantastic if I could get them asap!! Also, I am a couple of cohabiting men short, so if you're eligible, please don't be shy, the questionnaire will only take about 10 mins!!!

Clare xxx
  8. Hornblower RN

Hornblower RN Member

Sorry Claire....forgot all about mine ...will get it filled in and sent off today....regards
  9. clare_euph

clare_euph Member

Got it!!!

Thanks very much!!