Any Cohabiting Males Around??????

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by clare_euph, Mar 29, 2006.

1. clare_euph

clare_euph Member

Hello TMP users!

I have often admired this forum from afar, and have just signed up to be an active user!!

I don't suppose there are any cohabiting males around there (ie men who live with their partner, but not married), who would be able to fill out a questionairre for me?? I have a Family Law project as part of my degree, relating to attitudes of cohabiting men regarding inheritance -- pretty dull sounding I know! The questionairre will take about 10 mins to fill in, and would also be a HUGE help to a woman in need!!

Anybody willing and able to help, please email lwa03cmm@shef.ac.uk

Cheers!!!!! :)

2. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

I've emailed you. ;)

3. brasscrest

brasscrest Active Member

:hi to active tMP membership, Clare!

I don't qualify as a subject for your study, but I wish you well as you work toward your degree. One thing about your request - does your study include only men from the UK, or from any country (we have a fair amount of international representation on tMP)?

4. clare_euph

clare_euph Member

Any really! The survey just relates to people's opinions as how they think inheritance should work when co-habiting!

5. clare_euph

clare_euph Member

Cheers, have just sent the questionairre to you!!

Clare :)

6. clare_euph

clare_euph Member

A HUGE thank you to those who have already filled in the questionniare!!! Any other cohabiting males would be greatly appreciated ;-)

7. clare_euph

clare_euph Member

Hey!! Thanks for the great response so far, although I am still waiting for a few questionnaires back, so it would be fantastic if I could get them asap!! Also, I am a couple of cohabiting men short, so if you're eligible, please don't be shy, the questionnaire will only take about 10 mins!!!

lwa03cmm@shef.ac.uk

Cheers,

Clare xxx

8. Hornblower RN

Hornblower RN Member

Sorry Claire....forgot all about mine ...will get it filled in and sent off today....regards

9. clare_euph

clare_euph Member

Got it!!!

Thanks very much!!

Clare