Any Band In the Melton Mawbray Area

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by SteveT, Aug 12, 2003.

1. SteveT

SteveT Member

I am starting a new job with Barclays Bank and will be resident in the Melton Mawbray area for a while during the week.

I am looking for some light relief and would welcome a chance to help any bands who need some band training or conducting input during August / Sept.

Anyone interested in some help should e-mail me and I will happily send you a short cv. I am happy to do so for a pint or two.... waiving my normal fee, so please contact me.

I look forward to hearing from some friendly keen Midland banders. :D

Steve Tighe

2. Di B

Di B Member

Don't know if it is of any help, but there is a Melton Town Band (if its still going?) and there are quite a number of Leicester Bands too!

Think we may be a little too far away even to stop on for a pint (Matlock, of course!) and we are fine for a conductor.... however if you also play bass or even sop come down to the dales! :wink: :wink:

Hope you enjoy your time in the Midlands!

3. SteveT

SteveT Member

Melton

Sheeeeeeesssh that was a quick reply, but thanks anyway.

The last time I played soprano the cat died of shock!

:oops:

4. SammyT

SammyT Member

soz to picky! :oops:
    but it is melton mowbray!! :D :!: :!:
    he he, there are several bands in and around leicester and nottingham (which is commutable!)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice