Another take on the plight of Leeds United

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by johnmartin, May 20, 2004.

1. johnmartin

johnmartin Active Member

Thought I would share this one with you all. :D
  2. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

:lol: :lol: Very Funny!
  3. johnflugel

johnflugel Active Member

Ha ha, that is clever :lol: Even as a Leeds fan, it's funny!

Interesting to note though that the cartoon is on the web via Huddersfields Website.....I would advise them to exercise caution with their mickey taking until they are in the first division...that's atleast two years off :wink:
  4. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

That poor kids going to have the mick taken out of him for the rest of his life now you realise that
  5. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

Who knows you could both be in the 2nd Division by the end of next season..... :lol:
  6. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

lol :lol: That web cartoon is class!
    To be honest it would be good to meet Leeds in Div 1 or 2 just so we could give you a good battering!

Just a shame when we get promoted to division 1 Leeds will be going the other way! ah well, never mind ey? :lol:
  7. johnflugel

johnflugel Active Member

Enjoy it while you can...that's all I am saying. As a Leeds fan who was watched the last three years demise, I have learnt not have a laugh at other teams too are not out the 3rd just yet htfc :wink:
  8. sunny_jimbob

sunny_jimbob Member

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *breathes* hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *wipes eyes* hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha *falls off chair*

Yup, the kid'll never hear the end of that one. But do you remember the kid seen on telly crying and praying when we pulled one back against Forest in the playoffs last year? He was a local telly hero for a few weeks! He was even on the season review! (so was I :D )
  9. rutty

rutty Active Member

Come on the Stags! :twisted:
  10. ScrapingtheBottom

ScrapingtheBottom Active Member

Well if he is stupid enough to get caught with "Leeds til I die" written on his chest then he deserves all he gets. :lol:
  11. eckyboy

eckyboy Member

Good one John--dont know where you find them all,take a guess its at 2am.
  12. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

:D :D Just goes to show it could happen to any team, fingers crossed the toon get relegated next season :twisted:
  13. Straightmute

Straightmute Active Member

If you look carefully, the writing actually says 'Leeds till I DIET'.

I understand that the lad has now been in touch with Dr Atkins, lost a couple of stone and has transferred his allegiance to York City.

14. dyl

dyl Active Member

As opposed to Yorkie bars? :roll: :wink:
  15. Dave Euph

Dave Euph Member

Oh that's right, tempt *beep* fate Andy! :twisted:

Although the chances of it happening next year are highly unlikely. :roll:
  16. missflugel

missflugel Member

I'm not saying anything after last time I posted something about Leeds. I got told off by johnflugel.

I did have a good ol' chuckle to myself :lol:

Jo x
  17. johnflugel

johnflugel Active Member

You are welcome to say whatever you please. My team are utter crap and most of us had resigned ourselves to relegation long before that black chested little lad was singing his heart out :lol: .Just offering words of warning to those who take the mick too easily as it happened to Leeds, it could happen to you. Not sure who they next big gun to drop could be.

Have a funny feeling that Newcastle may have sticky times ahead - their fans only seem to cheer when they are winning (booing them when 5th in the table :shock: ), Shearer is nearing retirement, the board seem a little frosty with one another, they have laid out an awful lot of money with little in return I am not convinced Bobby Robson is on planet earth much of the time. I cannot imagine it being on the same scale as Leeds but maybe it might be back to the days of Gullitt and Dalglish....
  18. Lucky Beaver

Lucky Beaver Member

Leeds and Bradford both relegated in one season. Makes me very sad :(

:terrier :terrier :terrier :terrier :terrier :terrier woohoooo!

(Not up yet but playing their hearts out and working their socks off. I don't ask more than that.......)
  19. sunny_jimbob

sunny_jimbob Member

Top team in Yorkshire!
    We're just the top team in Yorkshire
    Top team in Yooooooorkshire!

Up the Blades!

s_jb - contraversial :lol: :D :twisted: :wink: :!:
  20. Well Worth It

Well Worth It Active Member

Laugh at Leeds to laugh longest and loudest.