Another record breaking post?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by JessopSmythe, Apr 5, 2005.

1. JessopSmythe

JessopSmythe Active Member

Since I stand very little chance of catching the likes of Peter Bale in the number of posts, I've decided to go for a different record. The most obscure posting location. I'm currently on a ship in the Barents Sea off the north coast of Norway, about 71 degrees north of the equator and 1500 miles south of the North Pole. Would stay and waffle a bit more but at 50 NOK (about £4.50) for 30 minutes, it's not exactly the cheapest net access in the world.
  2. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

I trust you decided to post this thread AFTER you set sail?

3. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Top effort. :clap: THAT, what you call dedication to the cause.
  4. Mrs Womble

Mrs Womble Member

You have something on the bottom of your shoe!!;)
  5. Hollie

Hollie Member

:clap: well done...what dedication eh!!! :tup
  6. bagpuss

bagpuss Active Member

I see that it's not only the UK that has a problem with illegal immigrants!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D:
  7. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

And the award for tMP Poseur 2005 goes to...

I'm at 53°, -2°

Last edited: Apr 6, 2005
  8. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

Sad, I calls it!

[sounds of muttering from off stage] ...who the hell is this, ****** brunnhilde? Jealousy....mumble...fume... posing on a ****** Norwegian cruise.. hope his *******s drop off in't cold...

sssends preciousssss trollses to eat the preciousss and some orcses too...[/sounds of muttering from off stage]
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2005
  9. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

I know that JS had a choice today of going to see the Russian border on a coach, or spending the day on a snowmobile. 1 guess for which he chose? And did Mrs J-S have a choice? I doubt it...

10. Owen S

Owen S Member

Well, I have posted on another forum (before the start of tMP) at two o'clock in the morning from the geologist's office of a drilling rig sat in the middle of the Irish Sea.
  11. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

Aww smeagols all jealous! bless! Dont worry Smeagol we still love you :rolleyes:
    Dont belive your paying like 5 quid for 30 mins on tMP! Well actually i do...
    Well done though :clap:
  12. bagpuss

bagpuss Active Member

And???? What's your point??

:D :D :D :D :D :D