Announcing the all new tMP eShop.....

Discussion in 'Bandroom News - User Submitted' started by TheMusicMan, Jul 9, 2003.

1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hi Everyone!

Well, at long last, after hours of sweat and tears, the all new tMP eShop is here :) You should now see two new buttons at the top of the main tMP page...

[​IMG] - which is the main entry button for our new tMP eShop, and...
    [​IMG] - for you to contact us directly by e-mail should you have any queries

You will find all the details on what goods and services are on offer inside the shop. We shall be adding more tMP Goodies and promotional items as required on a regular basis - so don't be too dissapointed :cry: if any particular items you might have been looking for are not there yet. Do give us yoru suggestions as to what additional products you feel might be worthwhile.. I am always glad to hear from anyone with good ideas or suggestions.

As I mentioned in yesterdays update post, as well as offering tMP promotional goodies, we are able to sell your goods and services should you wish. Just to reiterate some examples...

Band/Charity Examples: Bands may wish to sell an unused set of Band Jackets or any second hand instruments. By contracting with us at tMP eShop, we will advertise, market and promote your goods on tMP eShop for either a fixed duration or until they are sold !!!

Business Examples: Businesses or Publishers may wish to sell music, intstruments, gig-gear or services through tMP eShop. As in the example above, we will advertise, market and promote your goods/services on tMP eShop for any duration... to your requirements... good news all round!!

So, I hope you like the new tMP eShop, take a look around and if you see something you like - go for it, or if you would like us to sell your own products, please contact me to discuss your requirements.

2. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

Just gonna check it out!
  3. IckleSop

IckleSop Active Member

Nice one John
    right what shall i have........
  4. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

Well done this is great. :p :p :p
  5. Euph-Bari

Euph-Bari Active Member

how would you order what print you wanted on the back?
  6. TheMusicMan

Hi Jerram....

I actually replied to your e-mail earlier on - did that arrive?? No worries, I'm happy to explain here as well...

Printing on the BACK is only available on tMP t-shirts and you should see a 'pull-down' option in the item screen that says 'Additional text on BACK' or something similar. This defaults to none, but if you want text on the back, you need to select this option and then enter the details of exactly what text is required in the customer comments box which is available on teh penultimate order screen.

Not the best solution I appreciate, and I am looking into writing the code for a comments box on each item screen as well.... it's just that I've spent the last 2 weeks on my PC and I need a 10 min break!!!!

I will get around to doing this, but in the meantime the order comments section is the way to go!!!

7. Euph-Bari

Euph-Bari Active Member

No didn't get a reply to that - Yet. anyway

Cheers :)
  8. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

It's looking good :!: :lol: :lol:

One thing, though: could we have a link from the eShop page back to the index :?:

I was in such a hurry to see what it looked like that I went straight there before reading any other new posts. I then thought it had opened up as a new window, so when I closed it down I lost all my pretty yellow markers to show which posts I hadn't read :!:
  9. TheMusicMan

Hi Peter

Yup this is already there - simply click on logo at the top of the eShop screen and it should bring you right back to the main tMP page...

Glad you like it! :)

10. stephen2001

stephen2001 Member

:D COOL :D

I can sense that more money will be soon leaving my accountv :cry:
    (but it'll be well worth it, I'm sure :wink: )