Animals

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by nook1938, May 8, 2007.

1. nook1938

nook1938 Supporting Member

Imagine a Wild Rabbit and a Dog [that chases anything that is near its domain] playing together, until you have seen them, it is very hard to imagine it happening.

The rabbit first came on the scene last year, I have a picture on the computer of a little ball of fur, then I noticed the rabbit running round the dog, but the other day the rabbit looked to be close, but when I went out with the camera they had split up, then the chap over the road came over with a photo, the rabbit is sat on the dogs back. This I have on the computer along with other pictures leading up to the above picture.

I am not sure if putting attachments onto the site is allowed, otherwise I would have done.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    anything
    rabbit
    dog
    fur
    ball
  3. Di

Di Active Member

Adding attachments is fine and please feel free to do so. If you need any help with this, just yell. ;)

4. nook1938

Di, help needed please. Opened new thread, manage attachments, found file and uploaded it, new window opened, clicked on file to attach but stuck from that point on. Unless you would like to send me your email and I will attach the pics to that. [pm]

Thanks John

5. Di

Di Active Member

You're very close, don't give up. ;)

Manage attachments by clicking on image of paper clip (top centre of reply window)
    Browse your computer for your image
    Upload
    You can now close that window

You have two options from this point.

Either submit post and your image will appear at the bottom of the post or if you wish your image to appear in a specific place in your post, place the cursor where you want the image, click the paper clip again and click on the name of the image. :)

Good luck.

Attached Files:

6. nook1938

Di, the file is too big, your maximum is 195.3kb and my file is 516kb and it keeps rejecting me, it looks like I will have to keep the photo to myself.

Thanks for the help anyway, it will come in handy.

John

7. Di

Di Active Member

John, email it to me and I'll reduce it for you. I've PM'd you my addy.

8. nook1938

Right folks, for all those peoples who may or may not have been waiting to see this Rabbit on a Dogs back, well here goes and we must remember without the help and expertise of Di, I would be stuck, so give Di a big hand. :clap: :clap:

Rabbit003.jpg

It works, so please click on the attachment and see a sight that takes some believing, this is a genuine Wild Rabbit.

John

9. Liz Courts

Liz Courts Active Member

That is actually quite amazing...!!

10. nook1938

A couple of photo's of Birds, a Wren, which as nested in a nesting box which I put out in some climbers covering the back fence and some Blue Tits having a bath in a paint pad tray in the front.

Birds004.jpg

Blue Tit & Blackbird003.jpg

I hope you all like them.

Thank you Di.

John

11. Di

Di Active Member

Glad to be of help. :) With a little perseverance, you got there. ;)

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    anything
    rabbit
    dog
    fur
    ball
  13. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

Umm would this be a bad time to say that I can't see anything? :tongue:

14. nook1938

I have just checked them meandmycornet and they are all opening for me, and other people before you, could you give me an idea of what you are doing

15. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

there aren't even attachement links in any of your messages! Just great big gaps!

16. Di

Di Active Member

How odd Fi. I can see all the attachments.

Lemme think a minute. ;)

17. Maestro

Maestro Active Member

Time Up Di!!!!:p :p

18. Di

Di Active Member

Ah, but what you don't see is I am talking to Fi via MSN, trying to assist her, so as not to take the discussion off topic. ;):tongue:

19. nook1938

This is the first picture of the Rabbit, taken on the 28/06/2006, I had to use the zoom, otherwise it just looked like a ball.

Baby Rabbit002.jpg

I have tested the link and it works.

John