"And here's one I made earlier..."

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Di, Sep 28, 2004.

1. Di

Di Active Member

If you're off to the National Finals, why not make yourself stand out in the crowd with a tMP badge? :p

In true "Blue Peter" fasion: Here's one I made earlier. :biggrin:

1. Edit to your username.
    2. Print out on card or photo paper.
    3. Trim around edges.
    4. If you printed on card, skip to 6. :rolleyes:
    5. If you printed on photo paper, apply a little glue to back and attach to card and trim neatly.
    6. Using a piece of strong sticky tape, apply a safety pin to back.
    Voila, you have a super little badge to sport at all big band occasions. :p :bounce

This has been "tried and successfully tested" at the recent Wychavon contest by Vickitorious, Super_Sop and myself and has full backing from RT and TMM. :p

Attached Files:

2. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

yay - well done Dinie!

Of course, those of you without such BP-ing skills, and indeed those who do, should click on the link in Dinie's signature to pledge your support for a tMP Badge and Tie!
  3. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

I was very privaliged to have recieved one of these BP badges on sunday morning, and fantastic they are too!

Well done Mum!

Ps dont forget, when using scisors get a "grown up" to help
  4. Di

Di Active Member

Nice reminder Mr K ;)

This is of course only a temporary measure until TMM has enough orders to get us our nice posh proper tMP badges, so get your finger clicking on the link below! And DON'T FORGET TO BACK YOUR ORDER UP BY E-MAIL.
  5. Sam Atherton

Sam Atherton Member

Very nice! Although to prevent accidental beer damage and increase the Blue Peter effect, you might want to cover it in sticky-back-plastic...
  6. Di

Di Active Member

Yea, thought about that, but ran out of time. Anyway it looked nice and shiny on photo paper and I dont drink beer. ;) :-D
  7. super_sop

was that aimed at anybody in particular :oops:
  8. Di

Di Active Member

No, it wasn't actually, but now you come to mention it ..... the other person wearing a tMP badge did have a drop or two. :guiness :guiness :guiness :guiness

But then, there was something to celebrate ....... :-D :-D
  9. super_sop

10. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

yaay im in the process of making mine, altho ive just got PVA glue all over my hands... oops

and ill probably wear mine at fleetwood on sunday if i remember
  11. HBB

HBB Active Member

I think I'd feel stoopid at the Nationals wearing it :(
  12. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

Not going to the nationals, but I'll wear it at pontins, unless I can get a t-shirt with "Lynchie : Legend in the Making" printed on it...
  13. Di

Di Active Member

Its small and neat and unobtrusive, but a true tMPer magnet. Works a treat! ;)
  14. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

Just pretend it's a really cool secret organisation... start saying things like "In russia this winter, the baritones are slightly flat..."
  15. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

But you're THE BUNNY!!! No need to feel stupid ;) .

To which the correct response is "They are also larger than the tenor horns..;)."

16. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

should we bring briefcases to exchange??
  17. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

sounds good to me Lynchie, I'll bring a nice light empty one, and you can bring one stuffed with cash, and we'll merrily exchange them....

Used, small denominations please...
  18. Red Elvis

Red Elvis Active Member

Maybe we should also have a secret handshake ??
  19. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

:shock: Yeah, cos your wearing tMP badges and talking about horns and bari's...so you still need a secret handshake!! :-?