An N/a Question!

Discussion in 'Thread Games & Totally Random...' started by matti_raz, Jul 9, 2006.

?

Do I look at the previous post before replying on N/a???

1. Yes, I always check to make sure I dont not clash...

16.7%
  2. No, I figure it's more disconnected if I dont bother OR No, CBA!!

33.3%
  3. So-So

50.0%
  1. matti_raz

matti_raz Member

Those of us who post on the N/a thread will have fond memories of its randomness but heres a quickie that I've pondered for a while......

Do You actually bother to look at the last post in this thread or not??????
    Because it struck my whilst on there last week there is no urgent need to.... So vote away.....

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    memories
    N
    need
    Question
    quickie
  3. Liz Courts

Liz Courts Active Member

Hehe!! I've been thinking the same! (Great minds think alike!) I was planning on asking one day, but now I don't need too! I tend to just think of something random, then look at the previous post just to make sure it's not related...it usually isn't!

But funnily enough, earlier this evening I randomly thought "sunglasses"...but the post before turned out to be "holiday"...so I had to rethink that one!!

4. matti_raz

matti_raz Member

Thats strange because it was something like that which prompted me to do this now!!!! I forget the two words but ther were quite closely done I think it was "Kitchen" and "towel"... I forget!!!!!
    I tend to do the same by the sounds of it!!

5. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

I've voted "so-so" cos I normally think of a word before I open the thread.... but I have no choice but to look at the "post before" cos you have it right in front of ya face when u open the thread up anyway.