an invention that would help you,

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by spookybiking, Jan 24, 2004.

1. spookybiking

spookybiking Member

has anyone got an invention that would help you? something different i suppose.
  2. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

oh... I'm disappointed... thought you were gonna tell us about an invention that would help us!

3. spookybiking

spookybiking Member

lol, well someone must have sumthing up there sleeve
  4. James McFadyen

James McFadyen New Member

I invented PostIt's

Well if it's good enough for Romy and Michelle, it's good enough for me! :wink:
  5. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

one of the old guys at work says he has a formula for some sort of anti gravity thing. Only thing is he wont patent it because he thinks somone else will steel it!
    no im not joking, he also has other projects, but wont tell anyone!
  6. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

My friend Jo and I were laying a carpet the other day, which involved hammering, bum-shuffling, swearing etc. I had a great idea for spray-on carpets. All you need is some kind of adhesive followed by positively charged fluff. The fluff stays on the adhesive, as deep as you want it, wait a specified length of time and there you have a fantasic carpet in any shade you want, any depth you want and with no bad language.

Still got some technical details to sort out...
  7. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

I invented tMP...:):) :lol:
  8. Moy

Moy Active Member

and that was an absolutely brilliant invention...aren't we OLDIES and youngies so pleased u invented it?
  9. Okiedokie of Oz

Okiedokie of Oz Active Member

As a kid, I remember seeing an article on kdis being adbucted from kindergartens on 60 Minutes, so I went, and out of Lego, developed a prototype for an abduction-proof educational facility...........

It was a big blue fortress!!!!