Amington Band (Midlands, 2nd Section) Solo Hn Required

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by wez.k, Feb 15, 2012.

1. wez.k

wez.k Member

Edit: For current vacancies and contact details please see most recent posts

Amington Band are still looking for Cornet players to complete the line-up. The band has worked hard to achieve it's current grading and is keen to build on this success. As well as contesting we have a stimulating series of concert engagements both locally and further afield.

We are looking for players who share this desire to succeed and improve whilst keeping the very friendly atmosphere we have in the bandroom.

Amington is located in Tamworth Staffs. Our bandroom is 5 minutes from M42 Junction 10 and is also easily reachable from other towns in the surrounding area.

Please reply to this post if you are interested. If you wish to keep things confidential you can use the Contact page at www.amingtonband.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2012
  2. ianwhitburn

ianwhitburn Member

Good Luck. I spent a short time with Amington when we won on "Oceans" and were promoted to 1st Section. Great to see you doing well again.

3. wez.k

wez.k Member

Thanks Ian, you're a bit before my time but I've mentioned you to the band and there are still a number of people who remember you. Regards.

4. wez.k

wez.k Member

Our requirement for Cornets has now reduced to one Front Row player needed. Come on, we know you're out there! We are within easy reach of anywhere in the Midlands area - our bandroom is only 5 minutes from M42 Junction 10, and there are good road connections from all other directions. You will be joining a friendly band who work hard but have fun at the same time. Contact me and I'll tell you more...

5. wez.k

wez.k Member

One Front Row Cornet player needed. We are within easy reach of anywhere in the Midlands area - our bandroom is only 5 minutes from M42 Junction 10, and there are good road connections from all other directions. You will be joining a friendly band who work hard but have fun at the same time. Contact me and I'll tell you more... Come on, we know you're out there!

6. wez.k

wez.k Member

Well, we have filled the previous vacancies but now need a Solo Horn player to take over in September when our current player goes off to Uni. We are within easy reach of anywhere in the Midlands area - our bandroom is only 5 minutes from M42 Junction 10, and there are good road connections from all other directions. You will be joining a friendly band who work hard but have fun at the same time.