Amazing ebay auction

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Ruthless, Mar 10, 2006.

1. Ruthless

Ruthless Member

2. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

Bizarre! (must have plenty of money!)
  3. Anno Draconis

Anno Draconis Well-Known Member

Having experienced the amount of **** my kids leave lying around, I can sympathise, but they're only 3 and 1 so selling their stuff on eBay would be a bit harsh.

That said, how much stuff have these kids got???!! That list just keeps growing. They must have a house the size of Chatsworth to keep all that stuff in...
  4. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

A little weird. Those kids may well grow up with a bit of a complex. Couldn't do that to LittleBabyBadger. Might take her stuff away for a few days, but not sell it!
    You're right though, those kids have waaaaaay to much stuff to start off with.
  5. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

6. jingleram

jingleram Active Member

Oh dear lol, that made me laugh alot!
  7. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

If I sold everything my dear husband left on the floor or hanging around in the course of a week someone would get a lot of unopened mail and empty crisp packets....

Maybe I should try that!

Rach x
  8. Anno Draconis

Anno Draconis Well-Known Member

I wonder how many offers I would get for "Play the dirtiest cornet in the world"?
  9. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

- this was advertised one time before ... the valves are seized and apparently was an instrument Boosey used to show at exhibitions. Would you pay cash to see and play an oversized bugle? :)
  10. andyp

andyp Active Member

That is just a tad harsher than "the naughty step".........but if it works......hmmmmm.

Ok, ours are 3 1/2 and 20 months so maybe a bit young for it....yet!
  11. lottie4744

lottie4744 Member

I would actually be ******ed if my parents attempted to do that!