Am I less of a man???

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by lynchie, Jun 28, 2004.

1. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

Right, so yesterday I made a shocking revelation... I own 4 pairs of shoes! Having always prided myself on only having 2 pairs for much of my life (School/band shoes, and everything else shoes) To have band shoes, work safety shoes, trainers bought solely for wearing at the gym, and everything else shoes, now seems like it may be excessive... I am lost in a sea of confusion, and conflicting emotions about shoes... what can I do??
  2. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

Dude go see Big Twigge, i,m sure she can help. you may even get a discount off your next pair. you shoeahloic you!

*Whispers* ive got 8 pairs of shoes! :oops:
  3. jambo

jambo Member

do any of them go with your shirts tho?

4. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

LMAO! nothing goes with my shirts!
  5. Well Worth It

Well Worth It Active Member

I would venture that ANYTHING goes when it comes to your shirts SS!!
  6. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

Only 4 pairs of shoes? *faints in shock!!* how can you survive- i have been involved in numerous disscussions obout shoes this weekend-have just brought somewhere in the region of my 30th pair of shoes!- (thats not counting the shoes which i just dont wear anymore and are in a box!)
    You can NEVER have too many pairs of shoes-so go buy some more!!

We tried working out how much money i had spent within the last year or so on shoes......i dont think i should talk about it!! :? :D
  7. ScrapingtheBottom

ScrapingtheBottom Active Member

How about not wearing lip gloss, could be a start.
  8. sugarandspice

why are shoes always associated as a "women thing"??
  9. ScrapingtheBottom

Because they are. I do not buy shoes to "go with that outfit", I buy shoes because I don't like walking around in my socks outside.
  10. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

*hands over a handbag*

Now you're less of a man

11. sugarandspice

yeah, but you are going to take time to buy a pair which are comfy,fit right and look nice aren't you!!-not buy the first pair of shoes you see!
  12. bruceg

bruceg Active Member

4 pairs isn't too bad... I have 4 too (work/band, trainers, Cat boots and a pair of hiking boots). So long as you don't start accessorising... ;)
  13. Seedhouse

Seedhouse Active Member

I was quite concerned, not about the shoes Lynchie, but when you tried to get a nice juicy kiss from Martin!!! :lol:

:p :roll: :wink:
    Think it would be good for a caption competition Mods! :twisted:
  14. Seedhouse

Seedhouse Active Member

Eek! mods can you shrink it!?
  15. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

lol i have, 1pair of trainers that i always wear, 1pair for PE, my school/band shoes, then a couple of pairs of shoes that i dont wear anymore-(either holy, or too small) so basically im female and have 3pairs of shoes :D
  16. ScrapingtheBottom

Oh I can't wait till the Easingwold post-match photos get put up! We'll see that Lynchie is all man, and open for all!
  17. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

you're just jealous that I got chatted up by the drunk woman at the bar and you didn't...
  18. sugarandspice

so is the fact that she was drunk what makes it significant?!
  19. Raspberry

Raspberry Member

A little bird tells me that a certain trombone player was off his tree on Saturday night aswell as doing the splits! :lol:
  20. Liz Courts

Liz Courts Active Member

Aha, I think I've just discovered the reason for why Kelly has a lack of money!! :p :D