Alliance mouthpiece and UK Postal services

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Walter Lewis, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Walter Lewis

Walter Lewis New Member

Could anyone please tell me of their experience shipping an item outside of the UK? I placed an
    order with Alliance Brass and they said the order was shipped 7 DEC 17.
    Does your Post offer tracking services for out of country?
    Regards,
    Walt

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
  2. pbirch

pbirch Active Member

The issue will not be with Alliance, winter and Christmas take our public services by surprise every year. I suspect you will get it by the 2nd or 3rd week in January

mikelyons likes this.
  3. Walter Lewis

Walter Lewis New Member

Thank you for reassuring me about Alliance. Fortunately, a friend of mine has a 2A cornet mouthpiece to lend me.

Our friendly postman is keeping an eye out for the package and says he sees tracking numbers on some items from the U.K.

4. Anglo Music Press

Anglo Music Press Well-Known Member

Hi Walt, are you in the US? We frequently post music there and it is not uncommon for items sent by ‘normal’ post (not courier) to spend up to 2 or 3 weeks in US customs.

5. Walter Lewis

Walter Lewis New Member

Hi Philip, Thank you for the quick reply as opposed to my delayed response. I am embarrassed
    by my lack of knowledge concerning US customs and also by our present political situation.
    On a positive note, we are performing a truly wonderful and challenging piece written by you for competition
    but I am not at liberty to 'unmask' due to restrictions from our present administration.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice