All Star Charity concert

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by strongbow, Nov 10, 2005.

1. strongbow

strongbow Member

Annual Charity All Star Concert

Friday 30th December 2005 - Glossop Bandroom. 8pm (doors open at 7.00pm)

:clap: Phil Fox, Mark Frost and friends will once again be helping to raise money for local concerns. Recent beneficiaries may be biased towards cancer related charities but this is an illness that affects many. Last year one lady from Glossop got a little something to help her through all her trauma last year thanks to the concert and it is hoped that this ‘local’ theme can continue.

The charity for this year has yet to be decided and news regarding this will be posted on the Glossop Band website.

Tickets are available from the Bandroom priced £5.00 if bought in advance and £6.00 on the night. It is advisable to get your tickets early to avoid disappointment.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Charity All Star Concert
    Star Charity
    something
    charity
    color=black
  3. dyl

dyl Active Member

I've moved this to the 'Auditorium' - the category for advertising concerts. It might also be an idea, strongbow, if you were to submit details to the tMP Calendar - that way it'll show up in the summary of 'forthcoming events' on the main page.

All the best with the gig.

4. strongbow

strongbow Member

The All Star Charity Concert organised by Phil Fox, and conducted by Garry Cutt, played to a packed bandroom and they threatened to raise the roof with a wonderful evening of music.
    The concert was in aid of the Anthony Nolan Trust which is dedicated to "Taking back lives from Leukaemia". The evening raised a grand total of £681:clap: :clap: .

Posted on behalf of Glossop Old Band

Last edited: Jan 11, 2006
  5. Bob Sherunkle

Bob Sherunkle Active Member

Livers?!

6. strongbow

strongbow Member

7. Bob Sherunkle

Bob Sherunkle Active Member

I think it's "takes back lives from leukaemia".

8. strongbow

strongbow Member

:oops: You are correct, they have just confirmed that it is lives not livers. Sorry for any offense this may have caused anyone.

I will change the original post.

9. Di

Di Active Member

I'm sure there's been no offence caused. You've just raised £681 for a very worthy and derserving cause. Well done. :clap::)