All Star Brass in Banff 2011

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by trumpetjens, Dec 18, 2010.

1. trumpetjens

trumpetjens New Member

Wanted to announce that the All Star Brass is now online with the first of our live concert CD's to be available within days.

This group will also be in residency this summer for 12 days at the Banff Centre (July 24-August 6) for a select group of pre-formed ensembles and soloists. Information to be found here:

"All-Star" Brass Ensemble Residency — Program Information — The Banff Centre

This is a highly competitive program to get into and only a total of 18 participants will be admitted. It is intended for advanced instruction with some of the best brass players in the world in one of the most beautiful settings on the planet. Email me for more information or go directly to the link above.

Best to you all...

Jens Lindemann
  2. bariwizard

bariwizard Member

Very nice mate, but it's hardly black dyke is it?
  3. trumpetjens

trumpetjens New Member

You've got that right...I've soloed with Black Dyke...what a band! Of course, admiring the gum-chewing Pete Roberts (who is a great friend and colleague of mine) was one of the highlights of the occasion. Let's agree that we are talking about apples and oranges, conical vs. cylindrical, no losers and only winners...if it has quality, everything can be admired for what it is!

Jens Lindemann
  4. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Hi Jens and welcome to tMP ;)

I first read about this in Brass Herald and shall look forward to the recording with interest.
  5. John Brooks

John Brooks Well-Known Member

Hi Jens,

Welcome to tMP. We exchanged emails a while back. How is you band in LA doing?
  6. cornet96

cornet96 New Member

The recording will be of good interest and good luck with the residency
    However I will be on the international brass band summer school for my 3rd year highlight of my year
    Bring it on!