All invited to Open Rehearsal at Aveley

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by jonesbp, Nov 19, 2008.

1. jonesbp

jonesbp Member

At 8pm on Thursday 27th November, the Aveley & Newham Band invite players to an open rehearsal at Aveley Band Hall.

This rehearsal is open to anyone who wishes to come along and have a blow with one of London’s top brass Bands.

Musical Director, Nigel Taken will be rehearsing a variety of pieces including test pieces, concert items and entertaining arrangements. It will also gives players a chance to get to know some of 2009’s test pieces including the Championship Section regional’s piece and the Grand Shield test piece.

The Rehearsal will include some of the following pieces:

Contest Music
    Salute to Youth
    Harrisons Dream
    Dance of the Tumblers
    Dance Fever
    We’ve only just begun
    Russlan & Ludmilla
    The Light Fantastic

If you wish to attend the rehearsal, please send an email to the Band Secretary Ben Jones at to let us know that you will be attending.

The band hall is situated on Aveley High Street, Car parking is available to the rear of the building at the top of Hall Avenue, postcode RM15 4LA

Further information about the band can be found at:
  2. jonesbp

jonesbp Member

Thank you to all who have responded about the open rehearsal at Aveley tomorrow night. If anyone else would like to come, you are all more than welcome. Just drop me an email to let me know so that I have some idea of numbers.

3. jonesbp

jonesbp Member

Car Parking is available in our car park at the top of Hall Avenue, Aveley, RM15 4LA
  4. jonesbp

jonesbp Member

5. KMJ Recordings

KMJ Recordings Supporting Member

Looks like an entertaining selection of bits and bobs :D

Good luck with it.