All Brass Band Radio Top 20 Sept 2016

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by DocFox, Oct 7, 2016.

1. DocFox

DocFox Supporting Member

Here is the Top 20 list for Sept. 2016 as voted on by the listeners of All Brass Internet Radio. There was a record number of votes in September!

1. Fodens Band - Procession to the Minister
    2. Kirkintilloch Band - Summon The Heroes
    3. The International Staff Band - Soldiers of Christ
    4. Black Dyke Band - Ave Maria
    5. New York Staff Band - Shine as the Light
    6. Norridge Citadel Band - Shine Down
    7. YBS Band - Summer Isles
    8. The International Staff Band - To Regions Fair
    9. Polysteel Band - Benedictus From The Armed Man
    10. Desford Colliery Caterpillar Band - Love Changes Everything

11. Montclair Citadel Band (SA) - Resurgam
    12. All Star Girls Of Brass - 1812 Overture
    13. Mississauga Temple Band With James Fountain - Virtuosity
    14. The Brighouse & Rastrick Band - Floral Dance
    15. Desford Colliery Caterpillar Band - Ride Of The Valkyries
    16. Don Lusher With Hammonds Sauce Works Band - All I Ask of You
    17. EYMS Brass Band - Irish Tune From County Derry
    18. Houston Brass Band - A Bugler's Holiday
    19. Hendon Salvation Army Band - Heroes Of The Combat
    20. The International Staff Band - The Liberator

If you would like to have your band's CD played on the station, just simply donate a CD (my address is on the website). I pay all legal royalties. In addition, if you donate a CD, I will put the cover on the webpage and give your band and CD a plug.

The radio station averages over 3000 listeners a day and is commercial free. If you listen, I still could use more donors to keep it commercial free. I have some great people who donate, but the costs are high. You can learn how to donate and listen to the station at www.allbrassradio.com.

In addition this month, I had updated and modern apps developed for both Android and iOS. You can now listen and vote from your smartphone or pad.

As a side note. For two years off and on, I have been working on Saint-Saëns Bacchanale March from the Opera Samson et Delilah for brass band. It is free and under a Cultural Free License. That means you can download it, share it, and even change or arrange it. If interested, it can be downloaded (both score and parts) at ScoreExchange and you can hear a computer generated mp3 -- again for free. Click HERE.

Thanks to all!

Jim