All Brass Band Radio Rankings for Sept. 2008

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by DocFox, Oct 1, 2008.

1. DocFox

DocFox Supporting Member

Favorite Tracks as voted on by the listeners in Sept 2008
    You can listen at

Band - Track - CD

1. Cory Band and Cantorion - Cantilena: Ysbryd Y Mynyddoedd - This Land of Ours
    2. The British Army Brass Band - Diversions On A Welsh Hymn Tune - Top Brass
    3. Black Dyke Band - Nabucco: Overture - Black Dyke plays Verdi
    4. Polysteel Band - Live and Let Die- The Incredible Polysteel Band
    5. Black Dyke Band - Roll Tide from Crimson Tide - Black Dyke Plays Greatest Movie Hits
    6. Brass Band of Columbus - God and Country - Champions
    7. Delph Band - Hail! Smiling Morn - Whit Friday Marches 2007
    8. Chicago Brass Band - Gaelforce - LIVE!
    9. Seindorf Beaumaris Band - Five Blooms In A Welsh Garden Mvt. 3 - Five Blooms In A Welsh Garden
    10. Brighouse And Rastrick Band - Lloyd - Hymns And Marches

11. Brighhouse & Rastrick Band - Armenian Fire Dance - On A WorldTour
    12. Oberaargauer Brass Band - Gettysburg - The Great Film Heroes
    13. Foss Dyke Band - Gaudete - Fanfare from Foss Dyke
    14. The Bristol Easton Band Of The Salvation Army - Shine Jesus Shine - Hymns For Everyone
    15. Brass Band Willebroek - A Western Trilogy - Tombstone Arizona - Pop and Moviestars In Brass
    16. Sheona White with the YBS Band - Rainforest - The Voice of the Tenor Horn
    17. Mossley Band - Festive Overture - Top Mossley
    18. Kirkintilloch Band - Bohemian Rhapsody - Angels And Demons
    19. The Band of the Scots Guards - Dundonnell: Highland Cathederal - Spirit of the Highlands
    20. Brass Band of Battle Creek - Michigan State University Fight Song - Saturday Spectacular

As always I would like to thank my sponsors who make the station possible. We try to keep mostly music and ads to a minimum. I do have ONE opening for an ad at the moment. Contact Jim Fox at

Sponsors include:

Midland CD
    LOUD mouthpieces
    Musician's LipButter
    Chop-Sticks Embouchure tool

Please note, the costs for 2009 are going to go up. Even with my very generous sponsors, I lose money each month. Check the website, I may do some fund raising. And also, nothing pleases me more than to receive a CD from a brass band. The is especially true if you cannot purchase the CD from World of Brass or Midland CD. If you would like to donate a CD, my address is on the website.

2. Accidental

Accidental Supporting Member

Hi Jim.... can't see an address on your website?
  3. Accidental

Accidental Supporting Member

oooh, found it - was well hidden!
  4. DocFox

DocFox Supporting Member

I probably need to change the colours. Easier to find that way. In case anyone else is having trouble, it is and then press the play text in the red strip.

I recommend iTunes as the playback device, but pick the one that suits you the most.