All BRASS BAND radio rankings for Sept 2007

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by DocFox, Oct 1, 2007.

1. DocFox

DocFox Supporting Member

Here are the Rankings for ALL BRASS BAND Internet radio station
    September 2007
    http://www.live365.com/stations/docfox

It is free to listen to!

Band/Track/CD

1. Virtuosity Brass Band Of Great Britain - Journey Into Freedom (Eric Ball) - Volume VII
    2. ?Brass Band Willebroek - The Incredibles - Let's Get Loud
    3. Foden's Richardson Band - Desperado - Ghost Train
    4. Oberaargauer Brass Band - Pirates Of The Caribbean - The Great Film Heroes
    5. Roberts Bakery Band - Hedwig's Theme from Harry Potter - Rolling Along
    6. Mount Charles Band - Vitae Lux - Memories
    7. Eikanger-Bjorsvik Musikklag - Scaramouche Brasiliera - Twenty Supreme Years
    8. Brass Band Willebroek - Kids Play Disney: A Whole New World - Let's Get Loud
    9. ?The BNFL Band - Slaughter on Tenth Avenue - Come Follow the Band
    10. Kirkintilloch Band - Schindler's List - Summon The Heroes

11. Whitburn Band - Scooby Doo, Where Are You? - Young At Heart
    12. Desford Colliery Caterpillar Band - Memory (Cats) - Andrew Lloyd Webber In Brass
    13. Oberaargauer Brass Band - The Mask Of Zorro - The Great Film Heroes
    14. Kirkintilloch Band - Summon The Heroes - Summon The Heroes
    15. Brass Band Aid Celebrity Band - Amazonia From Windows Of The World - Brass Band Aid
    16. Foss Dyke Band - A Nightingale Sang in Berkeley Square - Fanfare from Foss Dyke
    17. Prairie Brass Band - Legend of a One Eyed Sailor - 2005 US Open Brass Band Championships
    18. Britannia Building Society Band - Pops For Brass - The Best Of Goff Richards
    19. Brass Band Of Columbus - Holy, Holy, Holy - The Champions
    20. Brass Band Northwest - Fanfare & Flurishes for Special Occasions - Community Brass Band

If you listen, please vote for your favorites! -- Votes expire in 30 days!

Special thanks to Val and David at Midland CD ( www.ukcd.net ) who have helped supply CDs for the radio station. Their love of Brass Banding and support of the station is greatly appreciated.

Also thanks to the Motor City Brass Band (Detroit, USA) and Las Vegas Brass Band (Las Vegas, USA) for sending me CDs this month. Thank You!

From 4PM to 8PM GMT there is a new show featuring movie/show tunes by the best of brass bands (9AM Eastern, 10AM Central, 11AM Mountain and Noon Pacific in the US)
    From 9PM to 10PM GMT a one hour show playing the top 5 from each month for the last year. The best of the best (1PM Eastern, 2PM Central, 3PM Mountain, and 4PM Pacific in the US)

[​IMG]

I make no money from the following (I make no money from the radio station either, BTW -- it is a hobby and a labour of love). I just have to pass this along. Volume Logic ( http://www.volumelogic.com ) makes a plug in for iTunes for both Mac(Intel and G4/G5) and the PC. Here is what they say: "Volume Logic makes real-time digital remastering a reality for all Media Player audios. Any playlist sounds great with automatic adjustment of volume dynamics and spectral balancing. " What that means is that what the compression loses before any broadcast, Volume Logic replaces before playing. 30 day free trail. If you listen to MP3s or Internet Radio, it makes a HUGE difference. Only $20 USD. I have found if very useful. They also have plugins for Windows for: Windows Media, Real Player, Winamp, and Jukebox.

Jim

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    BRASS BAND
    Let's Get Loud
    Virtuosity Brass Band Of Great Britain
    Foden's Richardson Band - Desperado - Ghost Train
    Kirkintilloch Band - Schindler's List - Summon The Heroes