All BRASS BAND radio rankings for MAY 2008

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by DocFox, May 31, 2008.

1. DocFox

DocFox Supporting Member

1. Waratah Brass/Praise/Australian 2005 Brass Band Championships
    2. Brighouse And Rastrick/March Lorraine/Hymns And Marches
    3. Sellers Engineering Band/Florentiner March/The Band Played On
    4. Tongwynlais Temperance Silver Band/Caravan/Castell Coch
    5. Tongwynlais Temperance Silver Band/Castell Coch/Castell Coch
    6. YBS/At The Edge Of Time: Movement I/Alpha And Omega
    7. Brass Band Of Columbus/Sing, Sing, Sing/The BBC Swings
    8. Fodens Band/Candide/Overtures
    9. Kirkintilloch Band/Blue Rondo A La Turk/Liberty Fanfare
    10. Marlborough District Brass Band/The Headless Horseman/2004 Festival Of Brass New Zealand Concert

11. New Zealand Community Trusts Woolston Brass/Dundonnell/2004 Festival Of Brass New Zealand Concert
    12. The Marple Band/Einzugmarsch Aus/The Right Stuff
    13. Trusts Waitakere Brass Band/Orgiastic Dances/2004 Festival Of Brass New Zealand Concert
    14. Whitburn Band/I'll Be There For You (The Theme From 'Friends')/Young At Heart
    15. Brass Band Of Central Florida/Funiculi Funicula Rhapsody/Sing Sang Sung
    16. Canterbury Foundation Brass Band/Slavonic Rhapsody/2004 Festival Of Brass New Zealand Concert
    17. Brass Band Willebroek/The Spirit Of The Celts/Sparkling Brass
    18. New Zealand Community Trusts Woolston Brass/Kongolela/2004 Festival Of Brass New Zealand Concert
    19. Delph Band/Hail! Smiling Morn/Whit Friday Marches 2007
    20. Brass Band Willebroek/Les Champs-Elysees (Waterloo Road)/Kings Of Brass

As always, I would really like to thank my primary sponsor, Midland CD at which carries nearly every CD played on ALL BRASS BAND radio

If you are looking for the best in Stainless Steel Mouthpieces, visit our newest sponsor LOUD mouthpieces at

If you are looking for new and interesting music for brass and wind band, check out Bridges and Lights Music Publishing at

Even with these sponsors, I still have room for two more. Very directed sponsorship at Brass Band players and fans. Also, the station, even with sponsors, does not break even. Go to if you would like to make a donation.

Also, feel free to contact me at (Dr. Jim Fox) if you have comments or perhaps your band would like to donate a CD!

It is YOU the listeners that make this thing work so well. Voting is a big deal. Poor tracks are removed for new tracks. It is a constant updating of music. Your vote -- your voice -- is very important.

Thanks for listening.