ALL BRASS BAND radio rankings for June 2007

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by DocFox, Jul 3, 2007.

1. DocFox

DocFox Supporting Member

Here are the Rankings for ALL BRASS BAND Internet radio station
    June 2007
    http://www.live365.com/stations/docfox

It is free to listen to!

Band/Track/CD

1. Fodens - The Firebird - Infernal Dance & Final Hymn - From Russia With Love
    2. Virtuosity Brass Band Of Great Britain - Hat Trick Tenor Horn Trio (Eric Ball) - Volume VII
    3. Brass Band Of Central Florida - Cossack Fire Dance - 2004 U.S. Open Brass Band Championships
    4. The Rigid Containers Group Band - A Pittsburgh Overture (From "A Pittsburgh Symphony") - Around The World In Eighty Minutes
    5. Ensemble De Cuivres Valaisan - Fanfare for Rocky - Emotions
    6. The Kettering Citadel Band of the Salvation Army - Concertino For Horn - Pastoral Brass
    7. Ever Ready Band - Olympic Fanfare And Theme - The Prince Bishops
    8. Whitburn Band - Queen Rules! - Young At Heart
    9. Ever Ready Band - Star Wars - The Prince Bishops
    10. Chicago Brass Band - Chorale and Toccata - LIVE!

11.Brassband De Bazuin Oenkerk - March From "The Jazz Suite" Concert Music
    12. Meadowlands Corps Band - The Lord's Prayer - Battle Cry
    13. The Black Dyke Mills Brass Band - Contestor - Brass To the Fore
    14. Oldham Band (Lees) Brass Band - Facets of Glass: Celebration - 2006 4th Section Test Piece
    15. Cardiff Canton Salvation Army Band - Make Me A Channel Of Your Peace - Land Of Song
    16. Virtuosity Brass Band Of Great Britain - Introduction and Blackfriars Symphonic Prelude - Volume VII
    17. Leyland Band - Hymn For Africa (Peter Meechan) - Into Africa: Brass Band Aid
    18. Chicago Staff Band Of The Salvation Army - In His Presence - Collage Of Prayer And Praise ! (Prayer)
    19. Black Dyke Band - Those Magnificent Men In Their Flying Machines - Black Dyke Plays Greatest Movie Hits
    20. Buy As You View Cory Band - Comedy Tonight - Stars In Brass

If you listen, please vote for your favorites!

Special thanks to Val and David at Midland CD ( http://www.ukcd.net ) who have helped supply CDs for the radio station. Their love of Brass Banding and support of the station is greatly appreciated.

2. DocFox

DocFox Supporting Member

Thanks to www.ukcd.net (Midland CD) I have 5 new CDs worth of music on the station. I removed many of the less popular CD tracks.

Also, I have added a new show. From 6 PM GMT to 10:30 PM GMT I have added a show that plays only the best show tunes from movies and TV shows. If you like movie and TV themes, tune in at that time

10 AM Eastern Time
    11 AM Central Time
    Noon Mountain Time
    1 PM Pacific Time

6 PM GMT (if you live outside the US or UK, you should be able to figure out what time by the difference you are from GMT).

Again, if you listen to the station, and you like or dislike a track, be sure to vote!

Jim

3. DocFox

DocFox Supporting Member

Opps,

Backwards on the US Times:

In the US:

Noon Eastern Time
    11 AM Central Time
    10 AM Mountain Time
    9 AM Pacific Time

Jim