ALL BRASS BAND radio rankings for Aug 2006

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by DocFox, Sep 1, 2006.

1. DocFox

DocFox Supporting Member

Top 20 for August 2006 out of 778 total tracks
    ALL BRASS BANDS internet radio
    http://www.live365.com/stations/docfox

Band/Track/Album

1. Brass Band Of Battle Creek - Motown Medley (Arr. Kitsopoulos) - BBBC Live 1
    2. Chicago Staff Band Of The Salvation Army - Are You Joyful? - Collage Of Prayer And Praise! (Praise)
    3. Illinois Brass Band - Midwest March - Live and Kickin'
    4. Desford Colliery Caterpillar Band - Love Changes Everything (Aspects Of Love) - Andrew Lloyd Webber In Brass
    5. Brass Band Of Columbus - Sing, Sing, Sing - The BBC Swings
    6. Canadian Staff Band - Go Down Moses - Made in Canada
    7. Buy As You View Cory Band - Newstead, Shipbuilding On The Mersey - Stars In Brass
    8. Black Dyke Band - The Lionking: Soundtrack Highlights - Black Dyke Plays Greatest Movie Hits
    9. Ever Ready Band - Ruby Tuesday - Completely Catherall
    10. Central Ohio Brass Band - Royal Air Force March - The Sounds of Summer

11. David Thompson with Black Dyke Band - Bravura - Peter Graham - Now That's What I Call Brass Vol 2
    12. Sheona White with the YSB Band - Capriccio Brillante - The Voice of the Tenor Horn
    13. The Fairey Band - Henry V Overture - Enigma
    14. Soli Brass - Conquest of Paradise from "1492 Cristopher Columbus" - Soli Film Hits
    15. Fodens Band - Le Roi D'Ys - Overtures
    16. Brighouse And Rastrick Brass Band - Linconshire Poacher - Brass To the Fore
    17. Todmorden Old Brass - Shine As The Light - Moon Pictures
    18. Brass Band Willebroek - Caribbean Beat - Caribbean Beat
    19. Eikanger-Bjorvick Band - Tour De Band - Now That's What I Call Brass Vol 2 (Disc 2)
    20. Enfield Citadel Band - Milestone March - Listen to the Band Series - On Parade

Last edited: Sep 1, 2006
  2. MarkGillatt

MarkGillatt Member

Oops, I know they're good, but 2 entries in top 20 for same piece? Not even The Beatles managed that! :biggrin:

3. DocFox

DocFox Supporting Member

Can I hire you as my proof reader? Ugh. I should never post late at night.

I have corrected my mistake :oops:

Jim