Aldbrickham Music - the newest music shop on the web!

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by DaveR, Jun 19, 2006.

1. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

I'm delighted to be able to announce the launch of Aldbrickham Music, publishers and suppliers of brass band music. We have a small but rapidly expanding catalogue of quality items for full band, small ensembles and solo instrument with piano accompaniment. We have a number of exciting new items currently in the pipeline and which will be available very shortly, so please visit us regularly!

We're also able to supply music from an ever-growing number of other publishers, and we would be delighted to offer members of tMP a 10% discount* on the recommended retail price - just drop me an email or a pm at the time of ordering to identify yourself as a member of tMP.

Hosted by, our website is to be found at

We hope that you enjoy our music, and we look forward to doing business with you very soon.

*A discount is not always available, but we will always advise you of this when we receive your order.
  2. Di

Di Active Member

Well, after much debate on what to buy for a good ole kit feature/solo, I chose to go for the recommended cheezy option, Drummers Delight. I placed an order with Dave on the 15th, and the music is now wending its merry way to me. :)

Fast, friendly and helpful too.

Cheers Dave. :tup:biggrin:
  3. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

Thanks Di! :tup