Advert: Personal Travel Advisors

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by TheMusicMan, Nov 23, 2006.

1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hi All

Just wanted to let you all know about the wonderful holiday and tavel booking service offered by the lovely Louise at Personal Travel Advisors.

Louise is a self employed travel consultant, and can very quickly source all your holilday and travel requirements - and often at a significantly reduced cost to boot! Jen and I have used Louise's services for our family holidays now for many years - and she comes highly reccomended I can assure you. You receive a level of personal service that is simply not offered using a conventional travel agent and I now only ever use Louise for our my holidays. Not had a bad one yet!!!

She's got a lovely accent too :)

Why not give Louise a call when you next need travel for your holiday or band?

2. dyl

dyl Active Member

We'd probably need a telephone number, or some other contact information in able to do that though! ;)
  3. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Oops... I forgot to upload the banner image !! Done now, thanks Dyl.
  4. Louise Robinson

Louise Robinson New Member

Thankyou for your lovely comments. (Not too sure about the accent though !) As John's already mentioned I'm a travel agent based from home. I work for the Future Travel/United Norwest Coop Group which is fully ABTA and Atol bonded. I can offer any kind of holiday from teletext style late deals to round the world trips.
    Please don't hesitate to give me a call.
    Tel : 01226 749836