Adding photos to your msn myspace and drinking the wrong drink.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Big Twigge, Feb 17, 2006.

1. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Is anybody else having problems with this at the moment? Usually mine upload fine, but it won't let me today and I have some to put up from my birthday!

Also (as an unrelated comment), don't you hate it when you have a glug of the wrong glass/cup by mistake cold tea instead of brandy and cherry coke (classey bird I know!)

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    photos
    drink
    some
    problems
    anybody
  3. Steve

Steve Active Member

oh dear god :p hehe

4. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Slight tangent: There was a great programme about Marmite a few weeks ago. They had to go to Germany to get help with a valve for the new squeezy bottles and they had some Marmite squeezed onto plates to help the Germans get an idea of what they were working in. One of the German technicians came in and saw the plates. "Ach so! Chocolate sauce!" he said grabbing a fingerful of marmite and licking it. The expression on his face will stay with me for ever and keep me warm on cold nights.:eek:
    BMB
    xx

5. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

oooooooooo sounds like heaven and a genius invention (squeezy marmite!)

And what's that supposed to mean Steve??!!

So...anybody have any tips for being able to upload some photos onto my myspace?

6. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

I'm guessing it's just a temporary thing... just try again later and it may be fine... Sometimes I can't see myspace it all and can't do a thing until later.

7. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

I emailed customer services and a nice man called Louie replied very promptly with a list of possible solutions and now I've uploaded my photos!
    Hurray - all my problems have been solved!