Actaeon

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Thomsen, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Thomsen

Thomsen New Member

Hi everyone :)

Does anyone know if the testpiece "Actaeon", recorded by Cory Band is published anywhere?
    My band is interested in performing the piece, but I cannot seem to find it anywhere.
    Please help! :confused:

Best regards
    Michael Thomsen

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Actaeon Hi
    regardsMichael Thomsen
    Actaeon
    Cory Band
    Best regardsMichael Thomsen
  3. Chris Thomas

Chris Thomas Member

I'll have a look as soon as the road to the Rhondda becomes passable (nothing to do with snow - it's the sheep!).

Chris.

4. WorldofBrass.com

WorldofBrass.com Active Member

The publisher, as indicated on the track list, is named as Prima Vista Musikk.

However, as we are responsible for the distribution of the Prima Vista Musikk catalogue, we know that it is not currently available or on the list of soon to be released titles.

We will contact Prima Vista for you to see if they are able to give a timescale for publication.

5. Jacob Larsen

Jacob Larsen Member

Spændende Michael :) - et godt stykke....

6. Thomsen

Thomsen New Member

hehe... Ja det er spændende. Men desværre..

I learned now through World of Brass that its not available.. too bad, we will play something else till it will get published :)
    Thx alot all.

Regards

7. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

It may be that, as it was commissioned by Cory (as far as I am aware) that they have exclusive use of it for the first year. It's certainly a great piece and it will be good to have it more widely available in due course.

8. brassbandmaestro

brassbandmaestro Active Member

Care talk in English, the chosen language of tmp?