Account Setup...

Discussion in 'tMP Site News & Suggestions' started by MrSopranoMan, Sep 12, 2011.

1. MrSopranoMan

MrSopranoMan New Member

Firstly, really sorry if this is in the wrong place - I can't seem to find a more appropriate place for this! I tried to look at contacting the Admin directly, but I don't have the permission. :(

Can't remember when I set my account up but I don't recall ever having an activation email, and each time I log in I get

I also can't edit my profile -

Can any of the Admins help - perhaps send the activation email again?

It's all rather odd - as you can see I can actually post but the account doesn't seem to be set up fully?

Thank you!:D
  2. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Should be sorted now for you.
  3. Tata brass

Tata brass New Member

Can you do the same for me please?

Thanks, Selwyn
  4. TheMusicMan

All done.
  5. MrSopranoMan

MrSopranoMan New Member

Star - thankyou!
  6. TheMusicMan

No probs... you're welcome.
  7. dhanimiller

dhanimiller Member

I am having the same issue with regards to:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
  8. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

I'm afraid I'm not one of tMP's techie experts, but I've had a look at your settig and can't see why there should be a problem.

Does the message appear all the time or just when you're trying to access a particular topic/forum?
  9. dhanimiller

dhanimiller Member

It's had me stumped.... It only seems to happen in the Classified Ads section?! :confused::confused:
  10. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

Were you trying to make a new thread?
    To prevent misuse, every user is allowed only two threads per month in the classifieds section, if I remember correctly.
    Could that be the reason?
  11. dhanimiller

dhanimiller Member

Ah! That explains it...
    guess I'll need to choose wisely on what items to post there!