About time I introduced myself

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 2Mile YonsideofMoorsholm, Jul 18, 2006.

1. Hi

My name's Steve & I've been a tmp member for some time now but not yet posted.

I'm a tenor horn player & originally from the North East, hence the 2mile yonside of Moorsholm name which is a reference to my first band Lingdale (sadly now no longer around in name, but in reality merged with Yarm & district to form Lockwood Brass). I was with Lingdale for 22 years, before moving to Durham & joining Ever Ready in 1997.

Moved to Cheshire in 2001 & didn't play at all until 4 months ago when I joined a local outfit Audley Brass (check out our website which is excellent & nominated for WoM in July !!).

I guess that's the difficult first post over. Anyone out there who knows me or wants to get in touch, it would be great to hear from you.

Regards,

Steve Barwick
    Audley Brass, Staffordshire

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    name
    tenor horn player
    reference
    Steve Barwick
    URL
  3. Di

Di Active Member

Hi Steve and :hi to tMP. :)

Now you've got that "difficult" first post over with, looking forward to seeing a few more from you. :clap:;)

4. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Wehey... nice one Steve... as Di says, hopefully there will be mroe to come eh! :hi

5. andreab

andreab Member

Hey Steve, great to have you in our band! It took me 18 years to join Audley after moving down fromthe North East, so you've not done too badly just waiting 5 years!